Chapter Six: Nightmares and Mal

Liked by pete

Liked by pete.parker, i.dont.really.care, GhoulieKing and 678934 others

@Thalia_Stark: when you are livng off of 3 hours of sleep and on your 8th cup of coffee

@pete.parker: you ok there Tals?

⬆@Thalia_Stark: I just had a bad night

⬆@i.dont.really.care: umm hmm

⬆@gothqueen: @Thalia_Stark call me or I will come over there and smack you.

⬆@i.dont.really.care: @gothqueen do it any way sometimes she just needs smacked upside the head so she is not wallowing down in that basement inventing stuff all day..... and night.

⬆@pete.parker: @i.dont.really.care is not wrong but that's MJ's job not mine.

⬆@i.dont.really.care: yes, we all have a roll. My job is to smack her when she is doing or going to do something stupid or just to get her away from the tower. @pete.parker his job is to listen to her and @theguyinthechair his job is to build lego death stars with Pete and @Thalia_Stark😂😂

@emo.kid.in.the.corner: where did you get that coffee mug?

⬆@Thalia_Stark: idr but it was online. If I find the website I'll send it to u. You would not believe my collection of famous mug shot coffee cups I have. I have Marylin Monroe, Justin Bieber, Elvis Presley and Willie Nelson. If anything look in amazon.

⬆@emo.kid.in.the.corner: you really like coffee cups don't you?

⬆@Thalia_Stark: with how much coffee I drink in a day..... You could say I don't run on sleep I run on caffeine more than anything. Coffee and energy drinks.

⬆@not.the.green.guy: which you should probably stop. It could be bad for your heart.

⬆@Thalia_Stark: DO NOT try to seperate me and my coffee or energy drinks.

⬆@sonofodin: Not even I, Thor, son of Odin, would be brave enough to take Lady Stark's coffee or energy drinks away. I'm a god and I am terrified that she would kill me.

⬆@thegodofmischief: @sonofodin agreed

⬆@Cap.America: @sonofodin agreed