Chapter Two: Riverdale High and The Goth Chick

It was officially time for my first day at Riverdale high

It was officially time for my first day at Riverdale high. Most of the night I was working on a design for a 'smartwatch’ but really wasn't a smart watch at all it was a hologram computer inside a smartwatch. Today I wanted to make a first impression, so I tried to look nice but stated in my range of style. I wore my black high-waisted ripped jeans, black combat boots, black crop top which means the base of my shirt meets my jeans and over all of that my black leather jacket. Then I walked down stairs to Bucky eating my cereal. “SO, YOU'RE THE ONE EATING MY CEREAL?!” I asked kinda pissed at this.

“Maybe.” He answered shyly. Then I began acting over dramatic.

“Why, oh why did it have to be you? I expected this from Pietro, maybe even Clint but never you!” I acted.

“You done there, sparky.” Buck replied.

“Yeah. I am but you could of just asked.” I shrugged then walking over to pour myself a large cup of coffee.

“You would have said no.” He argued, “and I really wanted a bowl of your cereal.”

“You would have respected my no and you would've went and bought your own damn cereal.” I told him.

“Anyway, how late were you up?” He asked and I cringed.

“Late enough to say that I fell asleep in the garage.” I cringed.

“Fridays says you fell asleep at five a.m., Tals.” He told me.

“Not my first time definitely not my last. You can thank my dad for that trait. I had an idea and I need to sketch it out.” I shrugged like it was no big deal.

“That is two hours of sleep Tally! I already told Steve and Tony.” He said and I rolled my eyes at the mention of my father. That went noticed by Bucky. “You know you can talk to me Tally. What's wrong?”

“He just needs to understand that he actually need to be present in my life and be my father, not shower me in items and think that will make me forgive him.” I admitted. “Anyway, I need to get to school. Later, Buck.” I then walked to the 69’ Mustang with my coffee. I pulled up to the school, blasting “I like it Heavy” by Halestorm. It's about being a bass head not about sex, get your head out of the gutter. Everyone was looking at me, confused and I love making people confused. I mean. It's my strong suit. I pulled into a parking spot and got out of the car and grabbed my bookbag and walked into the school. As I passed people on the steps I received wolf-whistles and whispers and some people were fangirling even if they were mostly guys. I walked into the school to see Ronnie and from what I am guessing, Betty Cooper.

“You're late, Tals.” Ronnie sighed.

“Blame Bucky. I finally found out he was the one eating my cereal.” I told her.

“Oh my god, Tals, did you kill him? Is that why it took you so long?” Ronnie asked, actually kinda worried.

“No. Now if it was Pietro or Clint I may have been more tempted.” I sighed, then turning my attention to the Blonde standing next to us. “Anyway, I am Thalia Stark but you can call me Tally.” I then held my hand out for her to shake and she did.