Chapter Eight: I Don't Need The Avengers To Kick Your Ass

Liked by pete

Liked by pete.parker, theguyinthechair and 4356 others.
@ ai.dont.really.care: @Thalia_Stark @pete.parker @theguyinthechair we miss you but we are going to come over for  Halloween so we can binge the Halloween movies.
This picture is of her side eyeing Peter Parker becuase he kept talking about homework. Like it was lunch, who does that?

@Thalia_Stark: @pete.parker does. I actually think he was hating on Jaws. Either that or him and @theguyinthechair were talking at 90 mph about something.
⬆@Thalia_Stark: I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH. I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS.
⬆@pete.parker: What can I say? I hate Jaws. Not only does the CGI suck but those sharks are creepy.
⬆@Thalia_Stark: I agree those Sharks are creepy but at the time it was filmed that was the best CGI at the time.
⬆@theguyinthechair: I agree with @Thalia_Stark. Maybe they should make another Jaws flim but the whole cast is Jeff Goldblum, including the shark.
⬆@Thalia_Stark: @jeffgoldblum I'd watch it.
⬆@jeffgoldblum: @Thalia_Stark so this is what you and your friends talk about in your free time?
⬆@Thalia_Stark: @jeffgoldblum pretty much, yeah.
⬆@jeffgoldblum: interesting. I mean, I would be up it.

@gothqueen: @i.dont.really.care she gives quite a few people that look here in Riverdale.
@i.dont.really.care: that doesn't surprise me. She is, well, a Stark.

⬆@gothqueen: good point
⬆@Thalia_Stark: I can't tell if that was an insult or a compliment @gothqueen @i.dont.really.care
⬆@Tony_Stark: neither can I @Thalia_Stark
⬆@Cap.America: we all know the Starks are known more for their sass amd attitude then they are for Stark Industries or Iron Man or how smart they are. Trust me when I knew Howard Stark he was one of the sassiest people I knew in the 40's.
⬆@gothqueen: good to know it runs in the family.
⬆@Thalia_Stark: That doesn't surprise me at all.

To the story........

(Happy 200 reads)

I pulled up in front of Keller's house and honked the horn. Then I saw Jade and Kevin walk out of the house. Kevin got in the back and Jade got in the passenger seat. "Hey, Tals." Jade smiled.

"Hey, J. Kev." I said as I took the car out of park and putting it in manual shift. 

"Hey, Tally." Kev smiled at me through the mirror.