Chapter Eighteen: The Beginning of The End

Liked by Tony_Stark, gothqueen, theguyinthechair and 45654 others

@Thalia_Stark: Things are changing

Comments disabled...........

To the Story........
(Extra chapter weekend because I jist watched the mind fuck:  Spiderman: Far Far From Home. -Wildflower)

The weekend went by quickly and by the time Sunday came around Peter, MJ and Ned had to leave and Dad had just gotten home from his expo. I was sad that my friends had to leave because I don’t live in New York anymore and can’t see them anymore. We said our goodbyes and they had left. I was worried when Dad got home, I could tell he was thinking deeply about something. He went to his office right away, so I knew something was up, which worried me even more. I knew he would want to be left alone so I went to the House of The Dead to see Malachi. At this point all the Ghoulies didn’t care if I just walked in, so that's what I did. “Hey lily flower.” Mal smirked.

“Hey, Mal.” I smiled at him.

“I thought you said you were busy this weekend?” He asked.

“I was but then they left and my Dad came home from his expo and he seems off and I didn’t want to deal with it and decided to come see my boyfriend.” I shrugged, sitting next to him on the couch. “But, I’m actually really worried.”

“I have never been so happy to hear that word.” He said as he put his arm around my shoulders.

“What word?” I asked, knowing exactly what he meant.

“Boyfriend.” He smiled at me, then his face turned a little serious, “Are you okay?” 

“I’m good now.” I reassured him. “When we are alone, I'll tell you more about what was going on.”

“You better. I don’t want us to be the couple that doesn’t talk to each other.” He told me.

“Just know, we’re gonna have to take our relationship really slow. We can still have sex and all that but all the other relationship stuff--.” He cut me off.

“flor del lirio, trust me, I know.” He told me. “I know you aren’t good with emotions so we will take this one step at a time.”

“Thank you, Mal.” I smiled at him. I leaned in and gave him a peck on the lips. The rest of the time I was with him we sat in his room, and I told him about my nightmare and then my panic attack afterwards but I didn’t tell him what I told Peter about the Ten Rings, that I was afraid they might come after me because I didn’t want to worry him. I did tell him about the Serpent who warned me about him and laughed. “Little does he know.” I chuckled.