Chapter Fifty-One: Retirement Parties and Secret Santas

Liked by Beckeroni, Tony_Stark and 4938 others

@Thalia_Stark: When you're with @kingpea and we stop to get a snack.

@deadpool: legendary😮😮

⬆@kingpea: I know it's awesome isn't it? Tally just laughed at me.

⬆@Thalia_Stark: Because you're funny? And it's one of the many reasons I love you.😘😂😍

⬆@kingpea:...I love you too😘.......

⬆@VampireFangs: whipped

⬆@i.dont.really.care: they are both whipped. Hell, I'm whipped. I think YOU'RE whipped. In conclusion, I think we're ALL whipped.

⬆@VampireFangs: I wish you were wrong.

⬆@pete.park: me too, dude. Me too.

⬆@Thalia_Stark: @pete.park why did you just call Fangs an infected butt hair on an elephant?

⬆@pete.park:??????????????

⬆@Thalia_Stark: That's the true meaning of dude. Did you not know that? I explained it to you before, pete, please don't tell me I have to explain what a douchebag is again.

⬆@pete.park: oh, I was too tramatized by knowing what a douchebag was to remember the true meaning of the word 'dude' but that just brought back memories! Thanks, Tally!

⬆@kingpea: umm. @Thalia_Stark what is a douchebag.

⬆@Thalia_Stark: I'm not gonna risk traumatizing you too. Google it.

⬆@kingpea: yes ma'am.

@Tony_Stark: Do you even like Sweet tarts?

⬆@kingpea: they're not my favorite but I saw a chance to make a joke and I took it plus @Thalia_Stark and I shared them.

⬆@pete.park: holy fuck @Thalia_Stark is sharing her food

⬆@Cap.America: Language! @pete.park I may not be able to help Tally's.

⬆@Thalia_Stark: @pete.park So what? @kingpea bought the Sweet tarts soley to make the joke so we shared them. @Cap.America it's too late for him.

⬆@kingpea: @Thalia_Stark I love you😂😂😍😍😘❤

⬆@Thalia_Stark: @kingpea I love you too 😂😂😘😘😍😍❤