Chapter Eighty: The Assassin Card

Liked by Alicia

Liked by Alicia.S, king.pea, and 5843 others.

@Thalia_Stark: I love this girl<3 @Alicia.S

@Alicia.S: Love you too sis<3

@Tony_Stark: I'm happy to see that this didn't turn out negatively.
⬆@Ruby_Lodge: You doubted me??
⬆@Tony_Stark: I had a very good reason to do so.
⬆@Ruby_Lodge: Sure, like what?
⬆@Tony_Stark: Where would you like me to begin? Our fake marriage or the fact you faked your death leaving me to raise our daughter.
⬆@Thalia_Stark: I'm going to intervene and say, dad, don't use the word 'our' when talking to ruby about me. Pepper's my mom, not her.
⬆@Tony_Stark: Ope.

To the story..............................

Previously......................

"So, tell me about yourself, sis." I told her, after we ordered milkshakes.

"Well, I'm not terribly interesting," She began.

"Well, to me you are, you are my sister after all." I smiled at her, "Here, I'll start, I was born in New York and my dad thought our mother died in childbirth. Then he moved me to California, where I grew up thinking our mother had just left me and my dad." Then I went on to tell her everything, okay, maybe not EVERYTHING. I don't tell people everything about California, I loved the weather and the house but I hated going to school and living there. Life was just better in New York but I did tell her about Nick St. Dickbag.

"If I ever see him, I am going to kill him." She swore to me.

"Yeah, me too." I chuckled. When I finished my story she sat there, looking at me.

"That's a lot." She sighed. "I guess it's my turn now."

Now..............................

"It all started when I was born, I guess. Neither of my parents cared about me so if it was anyone it was whatever Hydra Agent Ruby ordered to take care of me that day and if either parent cared it was my dad, Baron von Strucker. I know he seemed like a terrorist in everyone's eyes except mine. He was the only member of my family, besides you, to show me any affection; even if I was kept separated from his other children, it was necessary for everything to succeed the way he wanted it to. I was born as a weapon, well a backup just in case you didn't work." She told me before taking a drink of her strawberry milkshake.

"Do I need to be worried?" I questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"No, you don't. I promise." She reassured me, "It was said to my face many, many times but when I was old enough to understand, they started training me. Training me to be the best. When I was old enough they shipped me off to the Red Room, or what was left of it."

"I thought the Red Room was shut down?" I asked, confused.

"Someone kept it open for a while, an underground sort of thing. Something that isn't easily tracked, definitely not legal but I can tell you it was basically hell. It was basically an old factory in downtown Russia that they fixed for their needs to train us." She explained, "That was pretty much my childhood until recently, when I found out you existed."