Chapter Fifty: Pick Up Lines and Future Talk

Liked by theblackwidow, pete

Liked by theblackwidow, pete.park and 67775 others.

@Tony_Stark: Who's gonna be at the raid with me? I'm bringing the team. @Avengers.Official

@Thalia_Stark: Dad..... Please don't make me remind you of the thing.

⬆@Tony_Stark: What thing?

⬆@Thalia_Stark: you know THE thing you BOUGHT at a SILENT auction.

⬆@Tony_Stark: What did I buy at a silent auction?

⬆@Thalia_Stark: DAD! YOU DON'T HAVE TO RAID AREA 51 BECAUSE YOU OWN THE DAMN PLACE.

⬆@Tony_Stark: I think I was drunk when I bought that because I have no memory of it.

⬆@Thalia_Stark: Check the deeds.

⬆@VampireFangs: oh my god. My best friend's girlfriend's dad owns area 51.

⬆@Thalia_Stark: More like I do, I'm the one who's been taking care of it.

⬆@kingpea: oh my god my girlfriend own area 51.

⬆@i.dont.really.care:^

⬆@Shuri:^

⬆@foxnews: what's in it?

⬆@Thalia_Stark: why is everyone obsessed with this? We all know alien exist, espically after what happened in New York with the Chuitari and oh, I don't know the fact I live with two Norse gods literally @sonofodin @thegodofmischief not to mention I've been to Asgard.

⬆@thegodofmischief: and you got kicked out

⬆@Thalia_Stark: that's not important rn Loki.

@pete.park: nice shades Mr. Stark

⬆@Tony_Stark: Thanks they are Tally's @Thalia_Stark

⬆@Veronica.Lodge: I bought her those!

⬆@i.dont.really.care: I don't think she ever wears them.

⬆@Thalia_Stark: I love you, cousin but I hate those sunglasses so much amd I didn't want to hurt your feelings so I never got rid of them. They kinda just sat in my sunglasses drawer untill my dad stole them because he like them. I just really hate the bright of pink on me.

⬆@Veronica.Lodge: BULLSHIT you look HAWT in bright barbie pink. I should know I forced you into wearing it once.

⬆@Thalia_Stark: No Ronnie.