Chapter Seventy-Four: Second First Dates

Liked by kingpea, Vampire

Liked by kingpea, Vampire.Fangs and 3732 others

@Thalia_Stark: First date, take two @kingpea

@gothqueen: omfg is #Swalia back together?!?! @the.gay.best.friend
⬆@the.gay.best.friend: oh my god, I hope this means what I think it means! Swalia is back on!
⬆@kingpea: No, Lia is just comfortable enough to give me another chance.

@pete.park: Idk what I think about this, I mean, I almost kill him over the summer while we were looking for you Tally.
⬆@Tony_Stark: It's true, he almost did, you do not know how incredibly strong this boy is, I had to pull him off of him.
⬆@i.dont.really.care: I was all for letting Peter just you know *yeet* him but your dad knew you would've never forgiven us.
⬆@the.guy.in.the.chair: I agree with MJ.
⬆@Thalia_Stark: Well, thank you, @Tony_Stark for stopping my friends for killing him and @kingpea I'm kinda sorry you had to go through that.
⬆@kingpea: Kinda?? I'm confused on the kinda.
⬆@pete.park: it's because you still cheated on her.
⬆@kingpea: you're right I deserve that.

To the story...............................

Previously....................

"So, Tally, your lead on this, what do we do first?" Jughead asked.

"I reached out to a contact I have at the FBI and faxed me all of their case files on Hiram Lodge. Their issue is that they don't have a solid case yet." I told my friends.

"How did you convince an FBI Agent just to give you all of their files on him?" Reggie asked.

"Security clearance. Technically, I work for SHIELD as an expert hacker and an advisor, as does my father and technically I am the Avenger's official hacker besides my father allowing me to access these files anyway, they just prefer that I ask for them over hacking for them." I explained.

"So, is it true that the government can track us through our phones?" Jughead asked.

"I am not allowed to answer that question but how do you think they found Loki in 2012?" I told him. They all gave me a shocked look. "Anyway, I think I may have found a way to take this to the highest court."

Now...........................

"How did you figure it out?" Ronnie questioned.

"Since my little 'vacation' in Sweden, I have been in contact with the Swedish Mafia, who happen to hate Hiram Lodge because they had a deal and he stabbed them in the back." I began but was interrupted by Sweet Pea.

"Wait, you've been in contact with the Swedish Mafia?" Sweet Pea questioned, shocked.

"They are willing to give solid evidence of Hiram Lodge transporting drugs into the United States." I told them.

"What evidence?" Reggie asked.

"Paper trails, when they were doing business together." I answered. After our meeting we went our separate ways and the next day at school the Sheriff interrogated us all.