Chapter Forty-Five: Justice and Godmothers

Liked by VampireFangs, i

Liked by VampireFangs, i.dont.really.care and 4736 others.

@kingpea: my Lia❤ @Thalia_Stark

@Thalia_Stark: my Sunflower🌻

@i.dont.really.care: She's the love of my life @kingpea you hurt her and I'll hurt you. Remember, you're the side chick.

⬆@VampireFangs: Don't worry, Tally is a side chick too.

⬆@Thalia_Stark: Does that mean @pete.park is your side chick? @i.dont.really.care.

⬆@i.dont.really.care: @petepark and Ibare NOT together.

⬆@Thalia_Stark: yet. You guys aren't together yet.

⬆@theguyinthechair: I agree with Tally. You guys have been making heart eyes at each other for a very long time.

⬆@Thalia_Stark: THANK YOU NED

@kingpea: @Thalia_Stark I'm still looking for that hoodie by the way.

⬆@Thalia_Stark: and ur probably not gonna get it back.

⬆@kingpea: Be happy you're my girlfriend.

⬆@Thalia_Stark: you love it and you know it.

⬆@kingpea:.......you're right...... I do...... And I wouldn't want to change it for anything.❤

@the.gay.best.friend: This #Swalia content tho.

⬆@gothqueen: I know right? It's amazing and I'm happy he's been nothing but supportive throughout everything that's been going on.

⬆@Tony_Stark: Me too @gothqueen

To the story........................

Happy Valentines day to all my lonely followers. Don't feel bad I am lonely too and I have to be in a doctor's office all day to find out wtf is wrong with me. So, enjoy this chapter for Valentines day! (I hate this holiday. I think it is stupid that there is one day out of the year you have to show your significant other that you love them. When personally I would rather get flowers on a random Tuesday instead of having to be forced by socitey. Thank you for listening to my Ted Talk. This just shows I am desprate and that's lowkey y I wrote this story.😂😂)
-Wildflower

The next morning I went back to the police station as Sergeant Benson requested. The Officer at the desk just told me to go straight up, so I did. One of the detectives led me to the same conference room I was in last night. "Miss. Stark, I am New York Assistant District Attorney Alex Cabot." She introduced herself as she walked in with Sergeant Benson.