Chapter Ninety-Four: Goodbye Blue Sky

So I've decided that the Infinity War and Endgame parts are NOT going to have Instagram posts because I think it would be weird. For them to be fighting and then hey look an Instagram post and I won't be calling the aliens by their real names because they don't say their names so Tally doesn't know their names. So yeah...

-Wildflower

To The Story.................

Previously.................

"We got a shot at getting these stones, but I gotta tell you my priorities: Bring back what we lost? I hope, yes. Keep what I got? I have to, at all costs. And... maybe not die trying will be nice but it would be really good to see Tally again for her to meet Morgan. That's why I'm doing this." He told me.

"Sounds like a deal." I agreed, and we shook on it. Then he pulled The Shield out of his trunk. "Tony..." I hesitate.

"Why? He made it for you. Plus, honestly I have to get it out of the garage before Morgan takes it sledding." Tony shrugged, handing it over. (I personally would love to see Morgan take Cap's shield sledding.-Wildflower)

"Thank you, Tony." I smiled at him.

"Will you keep that a little quiet? Didn't bring one for the whole team." Tony began before hesitating, "...We are getting the whole team, yeah?"

"We're working on that right now." I answered.

"While you are doing that, there is someone I have to go see and something I have to do." Tony said before closing the trunk of his car and getting back in.

Now.....................

Tony's POV............

After leaving the compound I drove to see someone I hadn't seen in years. I knew where he lived because I kept tabs on him, especially after the snap. I pulled up to his apartment and climbed the stairs, knocking on his door. "What do you w- Tony Stark?" He questioned, confused.

"Malachai, long time." I greeted him.

"Why are you here?" He asked me.

"I figured if I was going to let anyone know, it would be you because you are the only one of her friends that is alive right now." I told him.

"Spit it out." The curly-haired man said.

"There's hope." I told him and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Come in." He then moved out of the way letting me into his apartment, closing the door behind me. "So, what is this 'hope'?"

"There is hope that we can bring everyone back." I told him. "I figured out time travel. We are going to go back in time to get the stones and then bring them back here to bring everyone back. Tally won't have to die this time."

"It better work." He said.

"It needs to, because I don't know what any of us are going to do if it doesn't." I agreed.

"If you're going after the Infinity Stones, you'll probably want this." He sighed, pulling the chain off of his neck that held a black matte flash drive and handed it to me. "Tally entrusted me with this five years ago."

"What is it?" I questioned.

"Her personal research on what was inside her, the Tesseract." He explained, "I hope it helps in some way."

"Is there anything else I need to know about?" I asked.

"Nothing that I am aware of." He answered. Soon after that I left. Malachai was the only person I was going to tell about it because for the past five years, he was grieving his little sister and Tally. I knew Tally still cared about him as a friend so for the first year I did weekly check ups with him because he was the only one of Tally's friends that was still alive. After about six months he snapped at me and told me to stop because I was only doing this to try to be close to my daughter again and he was right but he also told me he still loved my daughter, even though she didn't love him. So I stopped and hadn't seen him until now.