Sister

Her eyes widened as I smiled at her. I saw tears in her eyes and she smiled. She stood from the couch and ran to me. 

   " Y/n!" 

She hugged me and I hugged her back. I rubbed her back as she hugged me in an attempt to calm her down. After a few minutes of us holding each other, she pulled away.

   " How did you get here? I thought you were at that private school. "

   " I was, but we had a toxic explosion in the chemistry lab. They said we could wait for the school to be fixed or transfer with the scores we got from our tests. I decided to transfer and I picked to come to Ouran. "

   " I'm glad you did. I missed you. It's been so long since dad or I have seen you. "

   " I know that's why I thought it was time to come home. "

   " I'm so glad. "

   " Who is this Haru~Chan? "

I looked down and saw a blonde boy with brown eyes. He was holding a pink bunny.

   " This is my sister Honey~Senpai. "

   " You have a sister!? "

   " Yes, I do. "

   " Hi. I'm Y/n. "

I bent down to the boys' height and smiled at him. He jumped and wrapped his arms around my neck.

   " It's nice to meet you Y/n~Chan! "

   " Nice to meet you, Honey. Well, I think I'll leave you guys to do your hosting. It looks like I'm keeping your guests from both you and Honey. "

   " Alright, but come back after school. "

   " I will. "

   " Promise? " Haruhi said looking at me sternly.

   " I promise. "

   " Good. I'll see you later. "

I stood up and Honey still hung around my neck. I connected my arms under Honey and held him up.

   " Are you leaving? "

   " I am, but I'll be back later. Okay? "

   " Okay! "

He jumped and landed on the ground. I waved at him and started making my way out. I said bye to Kyoya and thanked him again before walking out.

( Time Skip )

Once school was over and I was making my way back to the Host Club in music room 3. I opened the door and honey jumped on me immediately.

   " You came back! "

   " I promised I would. "

I held him like I did earlier and walked further into the room. Haruhi stood beside me as I walked inside.

   " Who is this lovely princess Haruhi? " A blonde violet-eyed guy said. 

   " Everyone this is my sister. Y/n. "

   " SISTER!? " They all shouted except for Honey and Haruhi.

   " Yeah. She transferred to Ouran as an honors student. "

   " I have another daughter? " The blonde said. Tears streamed from his eyes as he hugged me. Honey jumped out of my arms.

   " Daughter? " I whispered.

He let me go and I felt an arm on each of my shoulders. I saw the twins stand on both sides of me. One on the left and one on the right.

   " We didn't know-"

   " -you had a sister Haruhi. " 

   ' Of course, they finish each other's sentences. '

   " Get off my daughter you shady twins! " the blonde yelled.

   " Shady? "

   " Yes, they are shady and devils. "

   " You can't talk about that boss. " one said.

   " Yeah, you are a little pervert yourself. " The other said.

   " I am not!" 

I backed away from them and stood next to Haruhi. 

   " You've already met Kyoya and Honey so let me tell you who these others are. "

She first pointed to the blonde with violet eyes.

   " That's Tamaki Suou. He is the president of the Host Club. He is claimed as the princely type. "

Then she pointed towards the orange-haired twins. 

   " That one is Hikaru and the other is Kaoru Hitachiin. They are known as the brotherly love package or twincest. They are the mischevious type."

She then pointed to the final guy I haven't met.

   " That's Mori he is the strong silent type. Honey is the boy lolita, Kyoya is the cool type, and I'm the normal type."

   " I see, but Haruhi why are you wearing a boys outfit? "

   " I broke a vase and now I have to pay off a debt. "

   " I see and you are working to pay it off as a host? "

   " Correct. "

   " Is there any way I can help you pay it off. "

   " Yes actually. " Kyoya said.

   " I was thinking the same thing Kyoya. Y/n would you like to be our first Hostess? You can be our first female host and help Haruhi pay off her debt. " Tamaki asked

   " Sure. What would I have to do? "

   " Charm the boys and get more customers to get appointments with you. " 

   " Okay. I start tomorrow I'm guessing. "

   " Yes. "

I nodded and smiled. Then I felt someone patting my head. I looked up at Mori. He smiled as he patted my head.

   ' This might not be so bad. It might be fun. '