Hair Change

I sat in class with Haruhi as we heard the bell ring. 

   " Hey, Haruhi do you have an extra pencil or pen I could borrow for the day? "

   " Yeah, I do. Here. "

She handed me a pen and I smiled at her. I set my bag aside and set my notebook on my desk with my textbook.

   " Hey, Haruhi. Hey, Y/n. "

I looked over and saw Hikaru with flamingo pink hair.

   " Good morning. "

He walked over to us and I was speechless. Haruhi seemed to notice and spoke for me.

   " Hikaru? What in the world happened to your hair? Why is it dyed pink?"

   " Cause pink suits me. Don't you think it's cute? From now on I'm the pink haired twin. I didn't want to be mistaken for that Kaoru the rest of my life, you know? "

   ' How convenient Kaoru walks in right when he says that. '

His hair was dyed too. It was dyed blue though. He walked behind Hikaru and looked at Haruhi and me. 

   " Good morning, Haruhi and Y/n. "

   " Good morning. "

   " So, Kaoru's the blue twin? "

   " I was finally able to sleep all by myself last night but I ended up having a nightmare. I dreamt that my stylist dyed my hair pink. It was so garish and ridiculous looking that I woke up screaming. "

He chuckled and tried to sit down but Hikaru kicked his seat. He fell and then did the same to Hikaru. They both stood up and started throwing stuff at each other. I saw Honey's bunny fly through the air and then Honey appeared out of nowhere. He tried to catch his bunny but got grabbed and tossed in the air. They tossed him back and forth while Haruhi and I looked at each other. 

   " Yes, Haruhi Kaoru is the blue-haired twin. "

( Time Skip )

I grabbed my boxed lunch from my locker and walked towards the lunchroom. I found Haruhi on the way and we walked together. When we reached the lunchroom and walked in Hikaru and Kaoru were arguing over what to eat.

   " I was wondering what all this fuss was about. I can't believe the two of you are still fighting. You're a disgrace to the host club. " 

Haruhi and I saw Tamaki and the rest of the host club enter the room. Hearts started to float around the girls. Honey walked up to the two and held a cake up to them.

   " We've had enough of this. You are both to blame for this fight. Hika~Chan Kao~Chan I want you to go halfsies on this cake. Kay!? I want a piece to so we may have to go thirdsies. "

   " You're making it worse. " Mori said and held Honey and took him away from the two.

I walked over to a table and sat down. Tamaki started pestering Haruhi and she said she was going to go to a classroom to eat. I told her to go ahead. She left the lunchroom and Hikaru sat beside me.

   " What do you have for lunch Y/n? "

   " Leftovers from dinner. "

   " Do you want to trade. I got stuff I didn't really like. "

   " Sure! I've never had the schools food before. "

He handed me his tray and I handed him my boxed lunch. I took a fork and started eating lunch. The flavors exploded in my mouth as I ate. 

   ' This is so freaking delicious! I wish I could afford the food here every day. '

Kaoru sat on the other side of me and set his tray down on the table.

   " Here Y/n try this. "

He held my chin gently and turned it to face him. His face was close to mine. He held a spoon to my mouth with dark purple gelatin on the spoon. It came closer to my mouth and his hand gently held my chin. Before I could eat it Hikaru ate it.

   " Quit butting in. Get lost Kaoru. "

Kaoru picked up a plate and threw it at Hikaru, but it hit Tamaki instead. Hikaru dropped Tamaki and smirked at Kaoru. They started fighting again throwing stuff at each other. I, again, saw Honey flying through the air. Mori tried to catch him this time and he wasn't successful. He got thrown too. I stood up and started heading out of the lunchroom. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I knew who it was.

   " Don't worry Kyoya I'll get them to stop. "

   " I hope so Y/n. Their brotherly love package is getting less and less popular. "

   " I'll fix it. I promise. "

   " Good. Why don't you stay and eat lunch? "

   " I've lost my appetite. I'll see you and everyone in music room 3. "

I walked out of the lunchroom and walked around the garden instead.

( Time Skip )

I walked into music room 3 and saw a pile sitting in front of the host club. The pile reached the ceiling and Honey sat on top. Kaoru and Hikaru stood in front of it. They looked tired.

   " Can you two stop this fight, please. You're driving me insane. "

   " What did you say? It's driving you insane? You've got to be kidding me!? How do you think I feel right now!? Every time I look in the mirror I see his face. I'm sick and tired of constantly being mistaken for you Kaoru! The truth is, I hate your guts! " Hikaru shouted.

   " You took the words right out of my mouth. In fact, I hate you so much that I bought this. Belzenef, the cursed doll. "

Kaoru held a wooden cat doll in front of us all. I felt Tamaki shiver and cower behind me. I looked behind me and saw him look at me with scared eyes. He grabbed my hand and held it for comfort.

   " I'm going to complete the curse, Hikaru. I'm going to write your name on his back. From this day forward you're going to experience nothing but misfortune and sorrow. "

   ' I've had enough of this. '

I walked up to both of them and hit them on top of their heads. Kaoru dropped the doll and it rolled on the ground. I picked it up and held it in front of them.

   " You guys are acting childish attempting something like this and continuing this petty fight! If you guys don't stop and make-up right now I'm never letting you come over to my house! Have I made myself clear?! "

They both stood and stared at me. With grins plastered to their face. Then they walked around me and asked,

   " So then what you're saying Y/n is that if we make up we can come over to your place? "

They connected their arms behind me and leaned on each other. Their other hands were placed on their hips. I turned the doll over and it read ' blank '.

   " AHHHH. "

I fell to the ground and held myself as they apologized to each other in their twincest way. Haruhi and Tamaki joined me in falling to the ground. The doll rolled away to somewhere else in the room.

   " Twins with to much time on their hands.......are the devil. " Tamaki said.

The twins laughed evilly.

( Time Skip To The Next Day )

   " Okay, which one of us is Hikaru! "

   " The one with the pink hair. "

   " You got it right! "

   " Wrong. " I said walking past them.

The girls and the twins looked at me. 

   " They dyed their hair the opposite color today. "

I smiled at the twins and walked away. I went to my table and started entertaining my guests. I could feel the twins stare at me for the rest of the day.