Rescuing Yourself

" Y/n~Chan! "

   " Y/n~Chan! "

   ' Why does my head hurt? '

I felt the warm ground on my back as I was laying on the ground. I moved myself to my side and sat up using my arm. I rubbed my eyes and opened them. I saw Honey sitting beside me. He looked worried. 

   " Honey~Senpai? "

   " I'm so glad you're okay Y/n~Chan! "

He leaped on me and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and looked at the surroundings. We were still in the Ootori family facility. 

   " What happened? "

   " We were sucked into the water and taken through the pipe system here to this place. I carried you out of the water and you were knocked out. You hit your head on the wall as the water pulled us here. "

   " Oh, that's why my head hurts. "

   " Yeah. I was worried when you didn't wake up. "

   " Thanks Honey. We should probably start heading back. Was it this way? " I asked pointing in a random direction.

   " No, it's that way. "

Honey pointed in the complete opposite direction. I nodded and stood up. My vision got a little funny from standing up to quickly. My vision cleared and Honey stood up. He held my hand and continued to look at me with worry. 

   " Let me carry you Y/n~Chan. You just woke up. "

   " N-No it's fine. "

I felt red and shook my head. I started walking with Honey in the direction towards the direction Honey pointed out. We walked until we felt it start to pour. The rain got harder and Honey and I ran under a huge tree and waited there to dry and wait for the rain to let up.

   " This rain is getting heavier and heavier. "

   " Yeah, let's just rest under this tree for now. "

   " Sounds good to me. "

I sat on the ground and leaned against it. Honey sat in my lap and rested his head on me.

   " I was really worried about you Y/n~Chan. "

   " I'm sorry for worrying you Honey~Senpai. I didn't want to be knocked out. "

   " I know, but when we got out of the tube I was scared because you didn't reach the surface. I sawm down and saw that you were knocked out and it scared me even more. "

   " I'm sorry Honey. "

   " Just don't scare me again. "

He snuggled up to me and rested his head on me. I ran my fingers through his blonde hair and held him. It took a little while and the weather let up. I shook Honey awake and we stood up and continued walking. Honey decided to climb the trees and from there fly through the air. I laughed at his Tarzan act. 

   " Wait! Stop! "

   " That sounds like Haruhi. "

   " Y/n~Chan stay here until I say you can come out please. "

   " Okay. "

I saw Honey grab a vine and yell,

   " Takashi, Haruchan look out! "

He jumped off of the tree and swung into the clearing. I waited a few minutes until I heard Honey saying it was okay to come out. 

   " Oh, I forgot. Y/n~Chan come out! "

I walked straight and saw everyone standing around. I waved at them and walked further into the clearing.

   " Princess! "

Tamaki jumped on me and hugged me tightly. 

   " Oh my sweet daughter are you okay!? "

   " I'm fine Tamaki. Calm down. Iw as with Honey after all so I was fine. "

   " I'm never letting you out of sight again. "

   " Tamaki please I'm fine. " 

He let me go and we walked back to the main area in the facility. After changing into the uniform I handed the bathing suit and clothes back to Tamaki, Hikaru, and Kaoru. Haruhi and I rode with Kyoya to our house. I collapsed on my bed and reminisced in the memory of my hand running through Honey~Senpai's hair. 

   ' It was really soft. '