Kaoru's Ending

" Kaoru where are we going? "

   " It's a surprise. "

   " That's no fun. "

   " You'll just have to wait. "

Kaoru had taken me from the school after all of our classes were done and we threw me in his limo. I didn't know where we were going. He didn't tell me anything. He just took me after school and put me in the car. He was sitting beside me and he handed me a bag of clothes.

   " Change into these."

   " I'm not changing here. "

   " Why not? "

   " Kaoru, we are in a limo. I'm not changing in a moving car. Especially with you in here. "

   " Aww come on. "

   " No, Kaoru. "

When the limo stopped we got out and I saw we were at the movie theater. Kaoru grabbed my hand and we ran inside. He bought two tickets for a movie and pushed me into the women's bathroom. I walked into one of the stalls and changed into the clothes. I put my yellow banana dress in the bag with the small shoes and walked out of the bathroom. I noticed no one was in the lobby of the theater. Kaoru walked out of the men's bathroom in his casual clothes. He linked his arm with me and we walked to the bar of popcorn and candy. We grabbed a large popcorn and sodas. Kaoru bought some candy and we started walking towards the theater room. We grabbed seats in the middle row and we sat down. The movie theater seats looked like couches. There were two seats together with cup holders on each arm and you could extend the chairs out to rest your legs on the extended cushions. There were blankets under the seats. Kaoru picked up the blanket and wrapped it around both of us. Kaoru pulled the bucket of popcorn on our legs and I let the candy bags to the side.

   " What movie are we watching? "

   " Horror. "

   " Whyyyyy? "

   " Because. "

We stretched out the seats and rested our legs on the cushions. We huddled closer as the movie started. We started eating the popcorn and eating the candy. Sometimes I would close my eyes because something would happen in the movie. Our hands collided a lot when we ate the popcorn and when we finished we set the popcorn bowl on the floor and set the candy in the middle. When the movie ended we stayed in our seats and joked around. We laughed and made fun of the movie while the next movie started playing. We finished our candy and drinks. I leaned against Kaoru and started to doze off. I closed my eyes and slept through the rest of the movie. When I opened my eyes Kaoru was carrying me out of the theater.

   " What time is it? "

   " Time to get you home to get some sleep. "

   " I agree, but you're so warm. "

I laid my head on his chest as he carried me to the limo. He set me in the limo first and then slid in after me. We started driving away from the movie theater and towards my apartment complex. I rested my head against his shoulder as we rode to my apartment complex. The ride was smooth as we rode with our hands connected.

   " So, do you want to go on another date next week? "

   " Sure. Where would we go? Don't you say it's a surprise, I want to know. "

   " Suprise. "

   " I swear I'm gonna jump out of this limo. "

I looked out of the window and saw that we were driving past my apartment complex. I knew where we were going this time. The limo parked outside of the Hitachiin manor. Kaoru got out and opened my door. We walked inside and he immediately led me to the kitchen.

   " I'm hungry. "

   " We ate a lot of sweets and popcorn how are you hungry? "

He just shrugged his shoulders and we walked into his kitchen. All of the cooks were gone and it was dark. Kaoru turned the lights on and leaned on the island.

   " What do you want to eat? "

   " Waffles. "

   " But it's not breakfast. "

   " Does it matter. "

   " No. "

I shrugged my shoulders and walked to his cabinets. I pulled out some flour, eggs, vanilla, and other things I needed to make the batter. I started combining all of the ingredients together and I put the batter in a waffle maker. I sprayed the inside and put the batter inside, shutting the waffle maker. I waited for the first waffle to be done. While Iw as waiting I felt an egg smash against my head. I turned around and saw Kaoru laughing.

   " Look at your face. It's hilarious. "

I grabbed some flour and tossed it at his face. He coughed for a minute and then rubbed his eyes. He looked like a ghost.

   " Oh, it's on. "

We started throwing the ingredients everywhere. I threw sugar at him and he threw eggs at me. When the waffle was done we paused the food fight and I took the waffle out and put more batter in the maker. When I shut the maker we started throwing stuff at each other again. I made about 4 waffles when we ran out of batter and ingredients. We sat beside each other, while we were still covered in ingredients, and ate the waffles. He wrapped an arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him as we ate. He set an orange flower in front of my plate.

   " I love you so much. "

   " I love you too, Kaoru. "

He pulled me into a short kiss and we continued to eat our waffles.