Kyoya's Life

Kyoya kept an eye on me as we walked inside his home. when we finished walking up the steps Kyoya unlocked his front door and opened it for me. I walked in and he came in after me closing and locking the door.

   " Follow me. You can get a shower and then change into some clothes. After that, I'll check on your head okay? "

   " Okay. "

   " Mathew please get some clothes for the lady and set them in my bathroom along with a towel. "

   " Yes, Master Kyoya. "

The butler left and Kyoya set a hand on the small part of my back. We started walking up the stairs and down a hallway. His home was interesting. The windows were open letting the sunlight inside along with the small cool breeze. Besides the sunlight, no lights were on. I didn't notice anyone home. The colors of the house kind of represented Kyoya. Grey, black, dark blues covered the manor. We walked to a door and Kyoya opened it and gestured for me to walk inside. When I did I noticed the room was different from the manor itself. The bed had a white comforter and white pillows. The blankets were blue but the blue color wasn't as dark as the blue in the hallways. Gold laced the bed and the entire room. The walls looked like they were made of gold and the floor was white. I noticed there was a wooden desk in the corner along with two bookshelves filled with books. Sunlight shone in here through the huge windows and lit up the entire room. I noticed there were colorful paintings around the room.

   " This room is beautiful, Kyoya. "

   " This is my room. "

   " Really? "

   " Yes, is it so hard to believe? "

   " It's just...the rest of the manor is..."

   " Bland? Yes, it is. That was my father's doing. My mother went along with it, but I didn't. I rather enjoy the colors in this room. "

   " It's wonderful Kyoya. "

   " Thank you. The clothes should be in the bathroom. Go on and take a shower and then I'll take a look at your head. "

   " Okay. Thank you. "

He nodded and I walked to the bathroom. I opened the door and took a gentle step inside. The bathroom was so clean, it was as if it had never been touched. Everything was white and had a gold edge to it. I saw clothes sitting on the edge of the sink with a towel hanging from the shower. I stripped myself of my clothes and started taking my shower. My head hurt when the water hit my head. I washed my hair while working through the pain. I started drying my body with a big towel. I put on the clothes he gave me and looked in the mirror.

   ' These clothes are very loose

   ' These clothes are very loose. '

I walked out of the bathroom into the clean beautiful room. I saw Kyoya sitting on the edge of his bed reading a book. When I shut the door Kyoya looked up at me and gestured for me to come sit on the bed. I had the towel on my shoulders so the shirt wouldn't get wet. I climbed on the bed and sat with my legs stretched out. Kyoya got behind me and started moving my hair around. He was standing on his knees and searching around my head. It felt weird to have Kyoya run his hands through my wet hair.

   " Does your head hurt anywhere? "

   " Right here. "

I lifted my hand and touched the right side of the top of my head. I removed my hand from the spot and he moved the hair that was there.

   " It looks like a small bump is there. "

   " Is it really small? "

   " Yes, it is. It's nothing to worry about. All you could get from it is a headache from time to time. Did anything else happen when the vase crash on you? "

   " I think I got a few small cuts on my arms but I can take care of those. "

   " Let me. "

   " Kyoya I can do it myself. "

   " But you are my guest. I'm going to take care of you. "

He sat beside me and started putting small bandaids on my cuts with a little gauze. When we finished he moved away from me. Then he climbed off of the bed. He walked to the bathroom, then reappeared with a hairdryer. He came behind me and plugged the hairdryer in and climbed back on the bed. He started to dry my hair.

   " Kyoya. "

   " I know you can do it yourself, but let me do it. If you were to dry your hair then you would irritate the bump more because of the heat. "

   " Then what are we going to leave that spot wet? "

   " No, I'm going to change the setting to cold instead of hot. That way the cold air will calm down the irritation. "

   " Alright, Mr. Know it all. "

He dried y hair quickly and then turned the ait cold. The cold air felt nice but it sent a shiver through my body. When he finished he set the dryer down and sat in front of me.

   " Is there anything you would specifically like for dinner? "

   " U-Umm. What are you and your parents going to eat? "

   " I am going to eat my usual meal. My parents are not here. They are at the main house right now. They don't come here unless I do, and they don't know I'm here. I would like it to stay that way. "

   " Is something going on with your parents? "

   " My mother is just too sweet while my father is too strict and all he has is business on his mind. Please don't concern yourself with it. What would you like to eat? "

   " I'll eat whatever you are having. "

   " Okay. I'll notify my butler and he can get it for us. "

He left for a minute but returned and then leaned against the headboard of his bed. He crossed his arms and then looked at me. I felt fear crawl up my spine when his gaze found mine.

   " So, Y/n, I've noticed Tamaki and you have gotten closer. Very quickly if I might add. Is there something going on? "

   ' Oh, crap. '