Mori's Ending

" So you want to go to the mall? "

   " Yes. "

   " Okay. "

Mori and I were going to go on another date, but he was going to decide where we would go. He said he wanted to go to the mall. I only nodded and agreed with him not knowing what he would want to do. After school, Haruhi and I went home and I got changed into some casual clothes. I waited for Mori to come. I saw his limo pull up in front of the apartment complex and I left the apartment. I walked down the stairs and towards the limo. I got in and saw Mori sitting in the limo. I got in and Mori handed me a bouquet of dark blue roses.

   " Thank you, Mori. "

He nodded at me as we drove away from my apartment complex. It was a comfortable silence as we rode to the mall. Mori held my hand all the way. When we reached the mall we got out and he guided me inside. We started looking around at every store. I would give him clothes to try on and he would give me clothes to try on. We had fun just trying on clothes and laughing at what we looked like. After a while, we went to the food court to get some food. Mori paid even though I said I would. We took a seat and started eating. We held a small conversation while we ate. It was mainly about desserts and other types of foods. When we finished we continued to walk around the mall. Before we left Mori pulled at my hand and I stopped walking.

   " Yes? "

   " Wait here. "

   " Okay. "

Mori walked away but returned quickly. he held a small bag. He didn't tell me what was inside. We walked to his limo and the limo driver drove us towards my apartment complex. We got out of the limo and sat on the steps leading up to the second floor to the complex.

   " Here. I got this for you. "

   " Thank you. "

He handed me the bag and I looked inside. I saw a lot of different desserts.

   " These all look delicious

   " These all look delicious. Thank you Mori. "

He smiled at me and patted my head. His hand stayed on my head as I started eating the sweets. I held some out for him to try and we ate them together. We finished one set of sweets when his phone started ringing. He answered it and then hung up.

   " I have to go. "

   " Okay, thank you, Mori, for the date today. It was really fun. "

   " Do you want to go on another date next week? "

   " Absolutely. "

He set his hand on my head and looked at my E/c eyes. He held a small smile on his face.

   " I love you. "

   " I love you too, Mori. " I said with a big smile on my face.

He leaned down and kissed my forehead. Before he pulled away he kissed my lips quickly and then walked down the stairs and got in his limo. I picked up the bag of sweets and the bouquet of flowers. I walked to my apartment and unlocked the door. I set all of the treats on the table and I shared them with Haruhi and dad.