SOS in General

" Did you feel confident on the test today Y/n? "

   " Yeah, I'm just worried it won't turn out fine. "

   " I think you'll be fine. "

   " Okay. Thanks."

Haruhi and I were about to walk through the gates to Ouran when we were grabbed by the twins. 

   " Targets-"

   " -Captured. "

   " Wait what the!? "

Then a limo pulled up in front of us. I recognized the limo instantly as Tamaki's limo. The window rolled down and revealed Tamaki showing me I was right. 

   " Good work. Now take them with you. "

   " Roger. " The twins shouted

   " Hold on. Where are we going!? " Haruhi shouted.

We then were being dragged away from the school by Kaoru and Hikaru. They threw us into their limo and we started driving away from the school. We appeared at a facility and we were dragged inside. 

   " Here do what you've got to do. " 

We appeared in front of a pair twin maids. and they smiled at us.

   " Okay, we'll do what we can. "

   " Okay, Miss Fujiokas. Please follow me. "

Then their faces turned into something scary beyind belief. Haruhi and I back up but the twins prevented us from moving away from the changing room. The maids pulled us into the changing room and threw our clothes off. I covered what I could while the maids looked for a swimsuit. The maids started looking through all of the swimsuits but I just grabbed one. I changed quickly and left the changing room with Haruhi following behind me in her one-piece pink bathing suit and cap. When we left we saw Tamaki. He looked at us and his face went completely red. He handed Haruhi and I a pair of shorts and an oversized shirt.

   " Just hurry up and put those on. A proper young woman should not show that much skin until after she's married. "

   " Thanks, I think. "

( Present Time )

   " So, are you going to swim? " Hikaru asked

   " Hold on you do swim, don't you? " Kaoru asked

   " I can swim just as well as the next guy but this isn't my idea of fun. I'm not that big on waterparks. You'd just spend all day goofing off. Honestly, I'd rather be at home. " Haruhi said looking tired.

   " Haruhi why don't you go take a nap in one of the loung chairs. You look really tired. "

   " I think I will but I'm going to sit down and read. I still have my book bag with me so I'm going to study. "

   " Okay. "

Haruhi left me alone with the twins and went to go and study. I looked back towards the twins.

   " We aren't that big on things like this because all you really need is water and a plastic pool. "

   " What's that? "

   " Well, it's round and it holds water. It's about this big and you fill it with water and you inflate it with air. " 

   " You dunce. "

   " That's an inflatable boat dummy. There's no way something that small could be used as a pool. "

   " Yeah. "

   " Guys its a small pool havent you ever seen little kids play in one? "

Tamaki grabbed them and pulled them over to the side. They started gossiping and at one point he was blushing again. Honey ran up to me and grabbed my arm. He started pulling me towards the current pool.

   " Come swim with me in the pool Y/n~Chan! "

   " I won't swim with you but we can play. "

   " How when you won't get in the water? "

   " You'll see. "

We walked towards the pool and hung my legs in the water. The current hit my legs and pushed my legs. I used my strength to pull my legs close and hang them in the water in front of me. 

   " Come sit on my legs. "

   " Okay! "

Honey sat on my legs and I slid him down slowly. I slid him down my legs until he was hanging on my legs. The current pulled him and he swayed in the water while hanging on to my ankles. 

   " Wow! This is awesome Y/n~Chan! "

   " I thought you would like it. "

I felt water hit my back and I saw that Tamaki sprayed me with his water gun.

   " Sorry Y/n! I apologize with all of my soul. "

   " It's just water Tamaki. I'll live. "

He smiled but was hit in the face again. I saw him jump in the air and fire at them but he landed on a banana. He slid and hit a wooden tiki pole. 

   " Tamaki! Are you okay!? "

   " I'm fine Princess. Thank you for asking. "

I heard something charge up and saw that the pole looked like it was charging and I felt the current get stronger. 

   " Y/n~Chan! "

I looked down and saw Honey start to drift away. He gripped my legs tight and it suprised me. With Honeys strength and the strength of the current I was starting to be pulled in. I was eventually pulled in but I held on to the edge barely. 

   " Y/n! "

I looked up and saw everyone had yelled my name. I tried to hold on to the concrete but there was nothing to barely hold on to. Eventually the water made my grip loose and my fingers slip. Honey and I started going towards the middle of the pool and through the hole that was being sucked into the whirlpool. I held my breath and grabbed Honey. I held on to him and he hugged me back with a tight grip. As we traveled my lungs started burning. We curved in the tube and my head hit the wall as we curved. Blackness consumed my vision and the last thing I saw was Honey holding me and the water getting darker as we traveled.