Sweet Tooth Replacement

Homey stood up and walked to the table Usa~Chan was it with the tea still spilled on it. He picked up Usa~Chan and looked towards the three hosts.

   " Who's responsible for this? Who got Usa~Chan dirty?"

   " Someone help! Mori~Senpai! Don't let him hurt us! "

   " He wanted tea, so Usa~Chan decided to have a drink. "

   " I see. So that's why his face is all dirty, isn't it? "

Honey's face turned back to being happy and he smiled at us. The three hosts behind me sighed in relief and relaxed a bit. Soon we were expecting guests. I went to sit at my table and I waited for my first guest to come in. When he did we started talking. Everything was fine until Honey said ouch after eating a piece of cake. He set his fork down and held the right side of his face.

   " Honey~Senpai is it..."

   " Nah, it's nothing, kay? "

All the hosts gathered around him. Everyone's eyes were on Honey. The twins held Honey to the chair while Haruhi took a look in Honey's mouth. Honey was able to squirm out of their grip in the chair and he had tears in his eyes. He held his hands over his mouth protecting it.

   " There's nothing wrong! Quit messing with me! Leave me alone! "

Mori grabbed my arm gently and walked over to Honey.

   " If my first plan doesn't work you talk to him and calm him down. "

   ' That's the most he's ever said to me. '

I nodded and Mori stood right in front of Honey. Honey screamed again and Mori wasn't going to have it. he linked his hand with Honey's and opened Honey's mouth with the other hand. H pushed Honey on to the couch and laid right on top of Honey. All the girls started screaming and freaking out over their position. I walked closer to them and waited for Mori to say something.

   " So is it a cavity? " Tamaki asked.

   " Yeah. "

   " It's all right. I'll be okay. " Honey said with tears still in his eyes.

   " Tamaki. " Mori said.

   " Yes, you're right. I'll take care of this. "

He walked to where everyone was gathered and cleared his throat.

   " Until Honey~Senpai gets over his cavity, I'm afraid he can't have sweets. Therefore, we'll be supportive, and ask that you kindly refrain from eating snacks in the club room until this ordeal is over. "

   " No, no, don't, Takashi. Please don't take my snacks away. "

Mori stood up and took Honey's plate and walked away with it. Honey stood up and ran to my side. He hugged me and cried into my dress. I sat on my knees and he wrapped his arms around my neck.

   " Y/n you can't let them do this! "

   " It's for the best Honey, that's the only way your cavity will go away, and if you brush your teeth. "

   " But, but I can't live without my snacks! "

   " You'll just have to for a couple of days Honey. Until then you can't have any snacks. "

   " Then...then..."

He stuffed his head into my dress and cried some more. I pet his head and he clung to me tightly.

   " Then if I can't have my snacks I'm staying by your side until I can have them back! "

   " What? Why? "