Lobelia

I slipped into the dress and looked into the mirror.

   ' Not bad. '

I left the changing room and walked back out into the host club room. I went and sat on the couch with all the other hosts getting ready to welcome the second group of customers when they open the door. 

   " Is Haruhi still not back yet? "

   " No, she's heading on her way most likely. " Kyoya said.

   " Okay. "

   " I heard the door open and Tamaki pressed the button for the fan to turn on and blow flowers at the door. Once the door was fully open we said our line.

   " Welcome. "

When the door opened fully two girls were standing there in red and white uniforms. They didn't show any emotion as Tamaki talked to them.

   ' Are they from Lobelia? '

   " I'm glad you've come, princesses. My darlings even if the world were to be destroyed I'd put my life on the line as your faithful knight and servant. I will protect you. "

   " Smooth Tamaki. " I whispered.

   " Oh my, do you really think you could protect us? That's awfully arrogant of you wouldn't you agree? Do you think that's what a woman wants to hear? Well, you're wrong. "

Tamaki looked up and he looked startled. 

   " Come on, give them a break sister Suzuran. Men are just lowly life forms who don't care about anything other than perpetuating their testosterone leading image by protecting us. He's actually attempting to disguise the fact that he is weak and unable of protecting himself. "

   ' Wow, harsh. '

   " Don't you think that's a little harsh? Fine, what do women like you want to hear? "

   " How about I would never leave my lover alone. " A new voice said.

A tall woman appeared in the same uniform as the two girls and held Haruhi by her side. She looked happy but Haruhi looked blank. Tamaki and the twins along with Honey couldn't believe what they were seeing. The tall woman said a few romantic lines that were really good and kissed Haruhis's hand.

   " Benibara, we thought you would never show. " The girl said walking toward them. 

   " tell us where you found this lovely young lady?"

   " I just met her outside of the school. She may be dressed as a boy but I knew the truth. "

She spun Haruhi around until she was holding her and getting really close to her face. They all started touching her and Tamaki got fed up with it.

   " Stop touching my Haruhi without my permission! "

Benibara punched Tamaki and he flew back towards us.

   " She's so violent. " He cried.

It didn't take long until Kyoya recognized them. Once he did they had a small performance in our room. 

   " Wow, a zuka club. "

Tamaki pailed and laid himself on the ground while the twins started laughing as hard as they could at their name. After a few minutes and a boring explanation about Lobelia everyone laid around the couch and started doing their own thing. I walked up to the girls and they looked at me.

   " Excuse me. Can you let me through? "

They starred at me and let me through. I walked up to Haruhi.

   " Hey, sis. How are you doing? "

   " I'm doing pretty fine. I got you a small treat from the store.

   " You did? "

   " Yeah. Let me grab it. "

Haruhi reached her hand in the bag and pulled out a small dessert and handed it to me.

   " Thank you, Haruhi. "

I took the treat from her and was about to take a bite when it was carefully taken out of my hand. The woman named Benibara held it in front of me.

   " Please dear maiden let me. "

She held my chin gently and tilted my chin up. She brought the dessert closer to my face. I took a bite as soon as it was closer. It tasted really good. She fed me the rest of the dessert and I ate it all. 

   " Thank you. It was very sweet. "

   " It was my pleasure. Now that we know what's going on here we can't let these maidens stay here! We will get her transfer papers immediately and these two lovely ladies will come with us to Lobelia! "

   " What!? "