Adam's Valentine

I wore something that was cute but comfy and I called Adam.

   " Hey, Y/n! "

   " Hey, Adam are you ready? "

   " Yes, do you have everything at the gazebo ready? "

   " Almost. Do you have the limo? "

   " Yes. "

   " Pick her up and by the time you get there, I'll have everything ready. "

   " Okay. Thank you. "

   " Not a problem. I'll see you there. "

   " Okay. Thanks. "

I hung up the phone and called Tamaki next.

   " Hello? "

   " Hello? Tamaki? "

   " Princess! How are you, dearie? "

   " I'm fine. I need to ask a favor. "

   " Anything for you. "

   " I'm setting up my date tonight with his girlfriend and I need the key to the school. "

   " Come over to my place and I'll give you the key to the school. "

   " Thank you. "

I told Haruhi bye and started walking towards Tamaki's house. I eventually got tired and called a cab. They picked me up and took me to the Suho estate. When we got there I looked at how big the estate was and felt poor for a moment. I walked up the stairs to the front door and rung the doorbell. I waited for a moment and a maid appeared at the door.

   " Hello, how can I help you? "

   " I'm looking for Tamaki Suho. He has something for me. "

   " Please follow me. Master Suho has told us of your arrival. "

   " Thank you. "

I walked inside and followed her up another huge set of stairs and towards a long hallway. I followed her to a bedroom door and she knocked on the door.

   " Come in. "

The maid opened the door for me and I walked inside. I saw Tamaki standing in front of a huge mirror in a suit.

 I saw Tamaki standing in front of a huge mirror in a suit

   " How do I look, princess? "

   " You look handsome Tamaki. Your date will be very flustered. "

   " Thank you, princess. Your words give me confidence and swoon me. "

   " I'm glad. Do you have the key? "

   " I do. Here you are. "

He handed me the key and I thanked him and was about to walk out the door when Tamaki stopped me.

   " Yes, Tamaki? "

   " Your outfit is missing something princess. "

   " What? "

   " This. "

   " Tamaki why in the world- "

   " It highlights your beauty princess. It makes it shine more than it already does. "

   " Thanks, Tamaki. Your date must be waiting for you. You should go pick her up and I gotta go help my date get ready for his girlfriend. "

   " Let me drive you there. "

   " I'll take that offer. I don't wanna attempt walking again. "

   " Will do princess. "

He finished up and we walked downstairs and we walked outside. His limo sat there waiting for us to get inside. Tamaki opened the door for me and he followed me inside the limo. 

   " Thanks for driving me, Tamaki. "

   " Anytime princess. What are you going to be doing at school? "

   " I'm going to make a trail of lilac rose petals to the roof and there Adam will be waiting for his girlfriend. They'll have a dance have fun and then they have dinner reservations later. "

   " Sounds romantic. Why lilac roses? "

   " That's her favorite color. The rose is just for romance. "

   " I see. "

   " Yeah, they will have a perfect night. "

   " What will you do when they leave? "

   " What I do every Valentines Day. Go home watch some TV shows and eat F/d ( Favorite Dessert not drink. Dessert. Currently watching Shane Dawson moaning at food and I feel the same for food. ). "

   " That's what you do every year? "

   " Yeah. Back at the academy, my friends tried to get me with someone but I worried about my grades too much. "

   " Oh, I see. Well, maybe you'll find someone here at Ouran. "

   " Maybe. We will see what's in my card hand. "

   " Here we are princess. "

I looked out of the window and saw that he was right. The school sat beside the car. 

   " Thanks again, Tamaki. " 

   " Anytime. Have a good night princess. "

   " You too Tamaki. "

I got out of the limo and walked up to the gate. I unlocked the gate and went inside. When I got to the main doors I unlocked them with the same key. I walked inside and ran towards the music room to get the bag of lilac roses Kyoya ordered for me. I grabbed the bag and started setting the roses around to make a path for them to walk on. It lead straight to the gazebo on the roof and all the candles on the roof were lit. I set a speaker out and played some music from it. I texted Adam and said it was ready and the reservations they had at the fancy restaurant a couple of blocks over. 

   ' I think I'll go home now. ' 

I texted Haruhi and said I was heading home. I made my way out of the school and made my way towards the bus stop. I waited for a bus but a limo pulled up and stopped in front of me. The window rolled down and I saw....