Requesting Him

I ran to the host club room late for my guests. I ran inside and saw no one at my table yet.

   " Looks whos late..."

   "...again. "

   " Shut up. Hikaru, Kaoru you need to get to your own guests. "

   " But we don't have any. " They said simultaneously. 

I looked at their couches and saw no guests. I rolled my eyes and tried walking away from then when they pulled me back.

    " What's the ruch? "

   " Why not talk with is kitten? "

   " I'm good. I'd rather go to my table and wait. "

   " Oh come on!? "

   " Request us pleaseeeeeee. "

They begged for me to reguest them but when I looked up I saw Kyoya shaking his head at them. I then remembered the favor I owed him. 

   " I actually do need to reguest seeing someone. "

   " Us!? "

   " No. "

   " Would it be me Princess? "

   " No, Tamaki. "

   " Is it Mori or me? "

   " Wrong, Honey. "

   " Who? " Haruhi questioned.

   " I need to request Kyoya. "

   " What!? "

I looked around at everyone to see them frozen in shock. They had scared expressions on their faces. All except Kyoya. He smiled joyfuly at me. 

   " Then please follow me, and Haruhi will you grab us some tea? "

   " S-Sure. "

Haruhi walked away still confused and I followed Kyoya to his couch. He sat down and I sat beside him. 

   " Don't be so shy. "

He pulled me closer and held me to his side. Haruhi brought us some tea and set the tray down on the table in front of us. I poured the tea and added what I needed to. 

   ' Just how I like it. '

I took a sip and loved the taste of the tea.

   " So, Kyoya why did you want me to request you? "

   " I wanted you to do so because I wanted you to myself. " He said leaning closer.

I rolled my eyes knowing it was one of his tactics he used on the other guests. I continued to drink my tea until it was empty and I set it back on the table. I turned to Kyoya and saw he was really close to me. I felt blood rise to my face quickly. 

   " Why are you so close? "

   " Can't I admire your beautiful face? "

   " Not when you use your tactics on me. "

   " Tactics? "

   " Yes tactics. You use the same words and  gestures to the other guests that request you. "

   " Oh, Y/n dear I'm afraid not. This time I mean it. "

   " Again how do I know you aren't using the same tactics? "

   " Because those ladies over there are jealous. They know I would never treat them like this. "

I looked over and saw that he was right. There were girls grouped up and glaring at me from the front doors. I turned back towards Kyoya and felt my face get hotter. 

   " I think my time is up. "

I stood up and was about to walk away but Kyoya pulled my hand back. I stumbled and he caught me in his arms. He held me close to him and kissed my cheek. He let me go and I wlaked away. I avoided the glares the girls were giving me and walked back to my table. I sat down and tried to get the blush to go away. I heard the chair in front of me slide against the floor. I looked and saw Tamaki sit down.

   " Hi, Tamaki. "

   " Hello, princess. "

   " Aren't you supposed to be with your guests? "

   " They can wait a couple minutes. "

   " Alright. Is there something you wanted to ask or talk about? "

   " Why did you request Kyoya? "

   " I owed him a favor. He said to pay him back I had to request him when I was free. "

   " Oh I see. "

   " Yeah. "

   " Maybe you can request em next time. "

   " Maybe. We will see. "

   " Awwww!!!! My own daughter loves her father!!!! "

   " Tamaki I am not your child!! "