Hikaru's Park Day

I felt my phone vibrate. I took it off the charger and saw who was calling me. Hikaru?

   " Hi, Hikaru. "

   " Hey, Y/n. I was wondering if you wanted to come to the park with me? "

   " Sure. Is Kaoru coming? "

   " No, he can't. "

   " Okay. Sorry, it's just you two do a lot together. I would have assumed he was coming. "

   " It's fine I understand, but we don't do everything together. We don't shower together. "

   " From your twincest act, it sure sounds like it. "

   " What if it isn't an act? "

   " Oof. I dunno what to say then? Except for that you definitely shower together. "

I heard him laugh on his end of the phone and saying goodbye. I hung up and started getting ready for the park. When I was finished I peeked into the living room.

   " I'm going out Haruhi. "

   " Okay. Where are you going? "

   " Hikaru invited me to the park. "

   " Okay. Have fun. "

   " I will. Bye. "

I walked through the door and started walking towards the park. When I got there I saw a limo pull up beside where I was standing. Hikaru walked out and shut the door behind him.

   " Hey, there Hikaru. "

   " Hi, Y/n. Ready? "

   " Yes. Let's go. "

He held out his arm and I wrapped my arm around his. We started walking around the park and then I saw an ice cream stand.

   " Wanna get ice cream? "

   " Sure why not? "

We walked towards the truck and waited in line.

   " What does commoner ice cream taste like? "

   " Regular ice cream? It's not that different. "

   " Well, commoners coffee is different from my usual coffee. Wouldn't that be the same with ice cream? "

   " No. That coffee is instant. This ice cream that they are selling is homemade. "

   " Homemade? "

   " Yeah. They make it themselves. "

   " Oh, I see. I'm excited to try it. "

   " It's just ice cream! "

   " Yeah, but it's ice cream you eat. I'm curious to see why you like it. "

   " Okay. " I said holding in my giggle.

We got to the truck and the kind old man inside smiled at us.

   " Hello, there Y/n. Who is this handsome young man with you? "

   " Hi, Mr. Winchester. This is my friend Hikaru. "

   " You two make a lovely couple. "

   " I'm sorry Mr. Winchester but-"

   " Thank you so much, sir. We appreciate it. " Hikaru said butting into my apology.

   " I'm glad. I use to be young once. What kind of ice cream would you two like? "