Pervert

I looked towards a guy that was standing near us. He had black messy hair and blue piercing eyes. His vibe felt sharp. I didn't like it. I could tell the others didn't like it either. Mori's arms tightened around me and I looked towards Kyoya.

   " Name? "

   " Hudson. Hudson Singta. "

   " It seems you don't have an appointment Mr. Singta. "

   " How much for one right now? "

   " For right now she is on her break. "

   " I care why? Listen I'll pay an amount. "

He handed Kyoya 2 $100 dollars and grabbed my hand. He pulled me towards my usual table. I let go of my hand and I sat in front of him. He sat in front of me and looked at me.

   " Well, we already know each other's names so I don't know what to say since we can't have an introduction. "

   " Tell me about yourself. We can start with that. What's your favorite food. "

   " F/f. Favorite color? "

   " Red. Mainly the color of red on your cheeks. "

   " But I'm not blushing. "

   " You will be. "

   " And why is that? "

WARNING: There is touching and things a young innocent potato should not read.

He stood up and pulled his seat right beside mine. He sat down again and leaned to my ear. They were terrible things. I could feel my face becoming pale. His hand went on my thigh and started traveling upwards. I pushed his hand away and stood up. My chair fell behind me and everyone looked at me. I felt tears come to my eyes but I didn't let them fall. A hand was placed on my shoulder and I jumped away from the hand. I realized it was Haruhi who held my shoulder.

WARNING OVER

   " Sis are you okay? "

I couldn't speak. I was shaking.

   " Princess are you alright? "

I shook more. I looked towards Hudson to see a smirk on his face. My face paled even further.

   " Y/n~Chan are you okay? "

I shook my head and started running out of the room. I ran and ran until I couldn't anymore. I ended up in the maze of rose bushes. I found a white column and laid my bag against it. I leaned my head on my knees and held my legs to my chest. I tried to stop my shaking, but it didn't work.

( Tamaki's P.O.V. )

   ' What happened between her and Hudson? '

All the hosts gathered together and we looked towards Hudson.

   " I'm sorry but if all the ladies and gentlemen could leave the room. We are sorry but the rest of the appointments are canceled for the rest of the day."  Kyoya said.

Everyone started leaving including Hudson. I grabbed his collar and pulled him back inside the room. I pushed him against the wall once everyone was gone.

   " Now what did you say to her? "

   " Nothing major. "

   " Then she wouldn't have run out of here pale like that. "

   " Mr. Singta might I remind you who I am? " Kyoya spoke up.

I held him in front of Kyoya and Kyoya spoke to him with a terrifying aura behind himself. I held Hudsons shoulders tight.

   " No, you don't Ootori. "

   " Then tell us what happened. "

   " Just teasing her. Letting her know that we could have a little fun together. In detail. Then I went to give her an example and I held her thigh and she moved away from me. "

I threw him across the room. I looked at Honey and Mori.

   " You two take care of him. The rest of us will split up and find Y/n. "

We all nodded and left the music room in search of her. I took the rose garden. When I got to the rose bush maze I stuck near the right wall and ran through the maze. I came to a stop near a small white column. Y/n was sitting beside it in a little ball. She was shaking. I texted everyone saying I found her and to meet back at the music room. I walked up to her form slowly. I sat beside her and rested a hand on her shoulder. She jumped on me and hugged me. The tears that she held started spilling out.

   " I'm so sorry princess. "

I held her close and patted her head. After a few minutes, I picked her up and started walking back to the music room.

   " Honey~Senpai and Mori~Senpai have taken care of Hudson. I will personally talk to my father about him. "

She nodded and kept quiet as we continued walking to the host room. We were in the hallway but before we walked in I stopped walking and looked down at her.

   " Y/n I understand you are afraid of this happening again but trust me he is 1 in a million here. No one will do that to you ever again. "

   " O-Okay. T-T-Thank you Tamaki. "

   " Anything at all for you princess. "

I kissed the top of her head and opened the door to the music room. I stepped inside and shut the door behind me. Everyone was already in the room. They looked towards me and saw Y/n's form in my arms.

( Your P.O.V. )

Tamaki walked further into the room and sat me on one of the couches. The twins sat beside me and they both hugged me close to them. I hugged them back and eventually, everyone joined in on the hug. When It was over I hugged Haruhi for a while and she hugged me back. 

   " Thank you all so much. "