Valentines Raffle

" So, you're doing a raffle? " 

   " We are. You'll just pay to put your name in a box and then a day before Valentine's day we draw a name out of the box. That day we will go on a date with that person. "

   " Are you going to put your name in the male host raffle? "

   " I don't think I can. Since I will have a raffle of my own I don't think it would work out. "

   " Yeah. That's true. It looks like my time is up. "

   " So it is. "

   " I'll see you later Wyatt. "

   " Bye. I'm going to go put my name in your drawing box. "

   " Well, all I can say is good luck. I don't know the name I'll pick. "

   " Bye. Thanks again for having me. "

  " Anytime. "

I waved as Wyatt left and I sat back down in my chair. My next guest sat in front of me and I recognized him immediately. 

   " Why hello there Adam! "

I stood up and hugged him and he hugged me back. Once we separated we sat back down in the chairs and started talking.

   " Hi, Adam how are you doing? "

   " I'm doing good. I just wanted to get a chance to talk to you again. As friends of course. "

   " Of course. How was that girl when you ran after her? "

   " She was distraught. I found her in the back of one of the libraries. I sat beside her and held her. She cried into my shoulder and I was able to calm her down. I confessed my feelings for her and she returned them! Can you believe that!? "

   " Congratulations Adam! I'm so happy you guys are together. I told you that things would work out. "

   " Thank you again. So are you excited to draw a name out of your box in a few days? "

   " I am. I'm curious to see who I would get. "

   " Let's both hope it's not some pervert. "

   " Yes, let's hope. Is your girlfriend going to put her name in? "

   " We made a deal. I said she could only if I did. So I'm going to put my name in your box later today. "

   " That'll be fun our first hangout. "

   " Isn't it supposed to be a date? "

   " It is but since you and I are friends and you've got a girlfriend we can just hangout. We haven't really hung out a lot. "

   " That's true. It'll be a lot of fun. "

   " Yes! "

   " It looks like time is up. "

   " It does. I'll see you later Adam. Have fun with your girlfriend. "

   " I will. "

We both stood up and hugged each other. He walked away and I started walking towards Kyoya ready for my Beak.

   " Hey, Kyoya. "

   " Hello, Y/n. How are you doing? "

   " I'm doing perfectly. How are you? "

   " I'm alright. You seemed to have a lot of fun with your last guest. "

   " Yes. We are really good friends. A girl ran out of here one day and I told him to go help her and they are dating now. We are really good friends though. "

   " Good. It would be a shame if you were to be taken."

   " Why because you want to date me? " I teased.

He only smiled and chuckled a little bit. I saw a lot of girls and boys putting their names into the boxes and I was excited to pick my name in a few days.

   " Someone is excited. " Mori said.

   " Yes, I am excited to pick a name. "

   " We still don't think-"

   " -this was a good idea for Y/n to do it. " The twins said joining the conversation.

   " Why not? "

   " Cause we won't be able to have our time with Y/n! " Kaoru said holding my waist.

   " Yeah! We want some time with our toy! " Hikaru said grabbing my arms.

   " Well, this is one of her jobs as a hostess. It can't be declined. " Kyoya said pushing his glasses up.

   " What if the hosts had some time of their own? "

   " What do you mean princess? " Tamaki said as he pulled the twins off of me.

   " Well, the day we do the raffle why don't we spend time with each other. You know since we are doing the raffle the next day why not have a party for the hosts. It'll give us time to hangout together for Valentines Day."

   " I like that idea Y/n! Let's do it! " Tamaki agreed.

   " We can have a strawberry cake to since it's the fruit of Valentines Day! " Honey said smiling.

I smiled at the ideas we were given. I was glad that we could do this little plan of ours. I leaned against Mori as we discussed ideas of stuff that we could do. Mori seemed to be fine with it and he placed his arms around me. I felt relaxed.

   " Excuse me I think I have a session with Y/n Fujioka. "