Raffle Time

' It's time for the raffle. '

We had set a stage up in the center of the room with the male hosts box on a table along with mine. The entire host room was decorated with hearts and Valentine's day stuff. All the hosts stood around the box and we decided that Honey would go first.

   " Honey~Senpai will be picking first. " Kyoya said

Honey jumped on the table and reached his hand into the box. All the girls leaned closer to the stage and waited for him to pull out a name. Once he did he turned back towards the crowd.

   " The girl I have chosen is.....Rina Sujoine! "

I heard a girl scream and she ran onto the stage and stood in front of honey. She had black hair and brown eyes. Her smile was wide and joyful. Honey held out his rose to her and asked,

   " Will you be my sweet treat for Valentines? "

   " Yes! "

Honey took her hand and they both walked off stage. Next was Mori. Once he pulled out a name he looked into the crowd.

   " Misa Amiane. "

I clapped for Misa as she ran on stage. Her blonde hair waved around her and her brown eyes looked excited. Like Honey Mori held his rose out to her and they walked off of the stage. Haruhi went next and pulled out a name.

   " Konda Maiko. "

Another girl with black hair ran onto the stage and Haruhi handed her her rose and they left the stage. The twins went next.

   " Haruyama Chiyako. " Hikaru said

   " Kido Beni. " Kaoru said.

Two girls ran on stage and dragged the twins off of the stage before they could hand them their roses. Kyoya went next.

   "Renge Houshakuji. "

Ranges spinning circle stage appeared out of the floor and she jumped off of it. Kyoya walked off of the stage and Renge followed him. Tamaki then took Kyoyas place and started picking his name.

   " Aozora Isaki. "

A girl ran on stage and Tamaki bowed. He handed her his rose and they walked off stage together. I walked up to my box and put my hand inside the box I started digging around the papers. I felt a little nervous but that went away once I brought the paper out and read the name. 

   " Adam Calsi. "

I saw Adam smile and walk up to the stage. I smiled and held out my F/c rose toward him.

   " Will you be my date for valentines day? "

   " I will. " He said calmly.

We hugged each other and then we walked off of the stage. Adam and I walked over to my table and we sat down.

   " I'm so glad I picked you. "

   " That was really lucky. "

   " Yeah. I'm happy about it though. I don't know if I could have done this with anyone else. I'm sorry your girlfriend didn't get picked. "

   " It's fine. "

   " Also I have an idea. "

   " What is it? "

   " Why don't we set up a date for your girlfriend? We could do it at the gazebo on the roof. "

   " That's a great idea! "

   " Let's do it. "

We high fived and he left along with everyone else. When the last person left we pulled out a table with a strawberry cake on it. There were other flavors as well and punch. 

   " It's time for us to celebrate! " Honey cheered.

I laughed at Honeys childish behavior and grabbed a slice of cake. I started eating my cake as we all started talking with each other. Kyoya started playing music and we all danced around the room. 

   " Dance with me, princess! "

Tamaki grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the food table and we started dancing to the music. I laughed as Tamaki and I danced to the music.

   " Sorry boss- "

   " -It's our turn. "

I felt the twins steal me away from Tamaki and I could hear Tamaki yelling for the ' perverted ' twins to stop. I danced with the two of them until Honey pulled my arm. I walked with him towards the cake table. I grabbed a slice of strawberry cake and started feeding him. 

   " Hello, Mori~Kun! " He said.

I turned around and saw Mori behind me. Mori held up a slice of F/f cake to my mouth. I took a bite on the fork piece he held out to me. I swallowed the delicious flavors and Mori smiled at me. 

   " Would you do me the honor of dancing with me Y/n? "

I turned and saw Kyoya standing there.

   " Sure! "

Kyoya and I started dancing together and the party continued until we left school later that evening. Haruhi and I went home and we picked out our outfits for tomorrow.