Hina Kamishiro

" How did we let them talk us into this? "

   " More importantly why am I involved? I was going to let you guys handle it. "

   " It'll be okay Haru~Chan and Y/n~Chan. It was so easy to sneak in and wearing this uniform makes me look like I'm in elementary school." Honey replied with a serious tone.

   " Yeah, you do. I can understand why they wanted you to wear an elementary school uniform. I mean we are sneaking into an elementary school and you totally fit in senpai. What I don't understand is why they made me and Y/n wear this middle school uniform." Haruhi said

   " That's what I've been asking myself for the past 5 minutes. "

   " Why did we even bother with disguises? We stick out like a sore thumb. "

   " My thoughts exactly Haruhi. "

We started walking away from where we were and towards Shiro's classroom. The halls were a bit smaller than what I was used to, but the colors of the halls were still the same. We made it to the classroom and we walked inside.

   " This is Shiro's classroom. It was my classroom to when I was in elementary school! "

The classroom was empty and there were desks everywhere. 

   " Looks like its empty. "

   " So the kid's classroom is empty, is it? " Tamaki said entering the classroom

   " This sure takes me back. " The twins recited. 

   " I wonder if there's still doodles on my desk. " Kaoru said.

I looked at Haruhi and she looked annoyed. I patted her back and she calmed down a little bit. We turned towards the guys.

   " If you guys are just going to barge in here like that then why are we wearing these ridiculous outfits? "

   " Don't worry about it-"

   " -There's no one here to catch us. " The twins said sharing parts.

I walked up to Mori and starred at him.

   " Tell me, Mori. "

   " We thought you and Haruhi would look cute in the uniforms. "

   " Thank you. "

I walked back over to Haruhi and we heard footsteps walking by the classroom. We all immediately ducked by the desks and waited for the teacher to walk by. 

   " If the teacher catches us-"

   " -We are going to have a hard time explaining this "

   " Guys zip it! "  

I made the motion of zipping my lips and turned towards Honey. The footsteps started slowly fading away from the room and Haruhi went to check the hallway. 

   " He's gone, but guys we came here to get the scoop on Shiro so what do we do now. "

I stood up with Honey and walked towards a wall of picture frames. Kyoya was right behind me as we went to the wall.

   " That's interesting. "

  " Very. " I replied

We looked at a picture of Shiro playing the piano with a girl. The pieces started connecting quickly in my head. Only a question remained though. Why did he care about time?

   " I think I know what's going on but why is he worried about time? "

   " That's what I'm wondering. "