Tamaki's Ending

" So, where are we going? "

   " We are going to a carnival! "

   " I didn't know there was a carnival in town. "

   " Yeah, I heard about it from Haruhi. Let's go! "

Tamaki grabbed my hand and ran away from the supermarket. I was shopping when he arrived at the market and walked with me. Then he started telling me about a carnival that was in town. We ran to the checkout aisles and I checked out my items. Tamaki brought me to his limo and we got in.

   " I can't wait. I can try carnival food for the first time. "

   " This will be a fun experience. "

   " Oh, yes it will. This time I have a girlfriend coming with me. "

I smiled at his enthusiasm. He held my hand all the way to my apartment complex and I got out and went to my apartment. I put my groceries up and told dad and Haruhi where I was going.

   " I still don't understand why you chose that pest over all the other guys you could have chosen. "

   " I like Tamaki, dad. "

   " Does he still refer to you as ' daughter'? "

   " No. "

   " Then, what does he call you? "

   " Princess. "

   " That pest! I'll kill him! "

I ran to the door and shut it behind me. I took my key and slipped it into the lock and locked it. I took my key out and ran down the steps to the apartment complex and towards Tamaki's limo. I opened the door and jumped in, shutting the door behind me.

   " We might want to start heading to the carnival. "

   " Why? What happened inside? "

   " Dad. "

Tamaki looked out of my window and saw my dad running down the steps screaming,

   " You better not touch my daughter! "

   " I'll kill you, Tamaki! "

   " She's my daughter! "

   " Drive! " Tamaki screamed.

The driver hit the gas peddle and the limo jerked forward. We started speeding away from the apartments and my dad.

   " I don't think your dad will ever like me. " Tamaki said with a small smile.

   " Just give him time. " I said

I grabbed his hand and held it. He ran his thumb over my knuckles, caressing my hand. He brought it to his lips and kissed the back of it. He let go of my hand. he wrapped his arm around me, bringing me closer.

   " He'll have to. I plan on never letting you go! "

He full hugged me now and I hugged him back. We drove for another little while until we saw the ferris wheel in the sky. We stopped the limo at the entrance, getting out. Tamaki paid for two tickets and we started walking through the carnival. We played a lot of the games and walked around enjoying everything the carnival had to offer. We stopped at some booths and got some food. For dessert, I grabbed a funnel cake.

   " So, what is this again? "

   " It's a funnel cake. It's really good."

   " Honey would have loved this. "