A/n: Adios

Alright, guys. This is it.

This story is ending here. With the last Author's note and with the last chapters which are actually the endings for each Host.

I can only hope you guys liked this book. It was my first time writing something for Ouran High School Host Club and it was very fun. At the same time, it was very time-consuming. I had seen the anime 2 times, but with this story, I rewatched all of the episodes leading up to this point, so now 3 times I've read it. It took a lot of time to write this because I wanted to use the original story and content the anime produced. So to sit and watch, type, and read all the subtitles it took a lot of time and it consumed my time for my other stories and this book took a while to finish. That explains why sometimes I didn't post. I would get my chapters ready for all my other stories but then when I got to this story I didn't want to write a chapter yet because I wanted to take my time, writing the chapter because I wanted to do my best for you guys.

So, I held off on making chapters a lot because I wanted to do my best and not leave the original storyline of the anime.

Thank you, all for joining me on this wild ride through this story. I hope you all like this story and enjoyed it.

This is the end of our journey together. I love you all and thank you for reading my book out of millions of others.

 I love you all and thank you for reading my book out of millions of others