Commoners Market

" Hey, Haruhi do you need anything from the store? I'm going to get some groceries. "

   " Nah, I'm good. "

   " Okay. "

I walked out the front door and locked it behind me. I started making my way away from the small apartment complex. I heard and felt my phone buzz so I grabbed it and saw a call from Kyoya. 

   ' Weird. '

   " Hello? "

   " Hi, Y/n. I was needing to talk to you. "

   " Oh? "

   " Yes, I was wanting to inform you that the swimsuits you borrowed aren't a little pricy and it has increased your debt. "

   " What!? "

   " Yes? "

   " How, Haruhi and I returned them? "

   " Yes, but once you wore the swimsuit I don't think anyone would want to wear a used swimsuit. So they are in the cosplay area at the school for you both to pick up tomorrow. "

   " Oh geez. Well, thanks for letting me know Kyoya. "

   " I'm glad I remembered to call you. Would you like to grab lunch with me? It seems like a nice day to be out. "

   " Sure. "

   " Great! Where are you at the moment? "

   " I'm on my way to the supermarket. I need to grab groceries. Let me grab them and head home and I'll call you to come get me when I'm home. "

   " Nonsense. Let me know when you reach the commoners market and I'll go with you and drive you home. " 

   " You don't have to Kyoya. "

   " I want to. Call me or message me when you reach the commoners market and I'll be there soon. "

   " What if I don't call you? "

   " Than I'll track you. "

   " Okay. "

   " Goodbye for now. "

   " Bye. "

I hung up and put my phone back in my pocket/purse/whatever you want boo. I continued walking to the supermarket and when I got there I messaged Kyoya in fear that he would actually track me. I waited outside the store for him and he was right. It didn't take him very long to get here. I saw the black limo pull up and Kyoya step out.

   " Good evening Kyoya. "

    " Good evening Y/n. Let's get the groceries you need and get some lunch. "

   " Alright. I don't need much. "

   " Okay. "

We walked inside and I could see everyone starring at us. I could hear them whispering as well. they would be asking questions like,

   " He pulled up in a limo. Who is he? "

   " Is that one of the Ootori boys? "

   " Why would someone rich be here? "

We ignored them and I grabbed my groceries. 

   " What is this? "

I looked to where Kyoya was standing and saw him holding a bag. It was freeze dried ice cream. 

   " That's freeze dried ice cream. "

   " Why are they selling this? What's special about it? "

   " It's what astronauts in space eat. It's all three flavors: Strawberry, Chocolate, and Vanilla. "

   " And they sell it freely to the public? "

   " Yes, after people found out what they eat they got interested and wanted to try it for themselves. So they started selling it to the public. Some people like it and others don't. "

   " I see. I think I'll get one to try it. "

   " Awesome. I'm ready to go when you are Kyoya. "

He nodded and we walked to the checkout. I bought my things nad Kyoya bought his freeze dried ice cream. We got in his limo and we started driving off away from the super market.

   " Where are we going to eat? "

   " That is a suprise. "

   " Why not just tell me? Why keep it as a suprise? "

   " It's more fun that way. "

   " Kyoya Ootori this is only adding to your mysterious life. "

   " Good. "

He leaned closer to me and made eye contact with me. 

   " I like it like that. "

   " Why? "

   " It keeps me and other people on their toes. "

   " You can be menacing when you want to be. "

   " Yes, I've leanred the trick to that. Why am I intimidating to you right now? "

   " Not at all. "

He smiled a warm smile at me and leaned away. 

   " Good. I don't want to be intimidating with you around. "

    " I'm not gonna ask why. I've already asked you why at least 3 times already. "

   " You're a little nosey today aren't you? "

   " Only because how you're acting is rising questions in me. "

   " Good. "

I felt the limo stop and I looked out of the window. The restaurant I was looking at looked expensive. 

   " This place seems expensive Kyoya. "

   " It is. "

   " I don't think I can afford it. "

   " It's alright I'll pay for it. "

   " But I don't want money added to our debt. "

   " Hmm. Let's just say you'll owe me a favor later. "

   ' This sounds like a terrible deal. But I want food. '

   " Deal. "

   " Alright let us go inside. "

He got out and held the door open for me and I climbed out. He held his hand out for me and I grabbed it and he pulled me out of the limo. He continued to hold my hand as we walked inside. 

   ' I'll worry about the favor later. for now food! '