Kyoya and Tamaki

I was walking through the park with Haruhi when I heard my name being called.

   " Y/n! "

I turned around and saw Tamaki running towards me. Kyoya was behind him, but he was walking. They came our way and I could feel Haruhi wanting to leave. 

   " Hi, Tamaki. Hello, Kyoya. "

   " Hello Y/n and Haruhi. " Kyoya said calmly.

   " Hi, my daughters! "

Tamaki hugged both of us and Haruhi slipped away.

   " At least one daughter loves me! "

   " I'm not your daughter Tamaki. "

   " Sure you're not. " He said jokingly and he ruffled my hair.

   " Tamaki!!! Don't ruffle my hair. "

I pulled away from Tamaki and started trying to fix my hair. When I finished I felt an arm around my shoulder. I looked and saw Kyoya was the one who put his arm around my shoulder.

   " Let us continue walking. Shall we Tamaki? "

   " Yes! Let's continue. "

   " Wait. Where did Haruhi go? "

I looked around and she was gone.

   " Dang it Haruhi. "

   " Was there anywhere specific you were walking princess? "

   " No, not really. We were just walking through the park and talking. " 

   " That's what we were doing so let's just continue it. " Kyoya said.

   " Okay. "

We continued walking through the park and looking at all the kids running around and the sunlight shining on our faces. 

   " So, Y/n how do you like being a hostess? " Kyoya asked.

   " It's fun. I've made a lot of good friends and the guests seem to like me a lot so that's good to help off the debt. "

   " Yes, your sales have been very high lately. You know Valentine's day is coming up. Do you have a special someone you are planning to share it with? "

   " No. I'll probably just spend it with Haruhi at home. "

   " What if you were asked? "

   " It would depend on who asked. That's an interesting thought though, isn't it? "

   " It is. "

   " Y/n! Kyoya come here! "

Kyoya and I walked towards where Tamaki was to see a golden retriever licking him a lot.

   " This dog seems to really like you, Tamaki. "

   " What can I say? These good looks will attract anyone. "

   " Are you sure about that? "

   " 100% positive! "

   " Okay. " I said laughing.

I got on my knees and the dog ran to me. I started petting the dog and Tamaki joined me.

   " Looks like I'm not the only one here with the good looks. "

   " Looks like it. "

I petted the dog a little more and stood up. I helped Tamaki stand and we started walking around. Then we left the park. We walked to this snowcone stand and I asked for 3. He handed me one with strawberry, F/f, and blueberry. I walked back to the boys who sat on the water fountain edge. I saw them arguing about something.

   " What are you two arguing about? "

   " We are arguing about how to hold a girl. "

   " Oh. Research I guess? "

   " Exactly! "

I handed them their snowcones and sat in between them. 

   " Can I join in the argument? "

   " Sure. Tamaki, you go first. "

   " Alright. How I think the best way to hold a girl is like this. "

He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. He pulled my head closer until it rested on his chest. He lifted my head up and I stared at him.

   " I think this is the best method to hold a girl. You get to cuddle her and kiss her if you wish. "

   " U-Umm. O-O-Okay. "

   " This is my theory. " I heard Kyoya said.

He tore me away from Tamaki's hold. My side was pressed against his side and his arm was wrapped around me. He turned my head and I realized that our faces were only centimeters apart.

   " I think this would be the best position because it would be easier to kiss her. "

   " U-Ummmm. A-Alright. "

Tamaki pulled me out of his grasp and brought me to sit between them.

   " Which would it be Y/n? " Tamaki asked as I noticed his glare at Kyoya.

   " I-I mean they both are very efficient. I would have to say Tamaki's because it was comfortable. "

   " If you change your answer to me I'll take off a portion of your debt. " Kyoya said with a smile.

   " I lied Kyoyas was my favorite. "

   " What!? That was cheating! "

    " I believe its called bribing. " He replied.

I saw Tamaki stand and was about to walk over to him when he slipped on a banana. He slipped and accidentally pushed Kyoya into the fountain. His death note booklet was safe though. I started laughing as Kyoya glared menacingly at Tamaki.

   " Kyoya I'm so sorry please don't kill me. "

   "Too late Tamaki. "

Kyoya stood up and grabbed Tamaki and flipped him over and into the water. They were both soaking wet now. I continued to laugh as they both started throwing water at each other. 

   " What are you laughing at? "

I stopped laughing and looked at them. They both smirked and started running towards me.

   " No! "

I got up and started running, but I felt my wrist being pulled back. I was tugged and pulled into a wet hug. Kyoya hugged me from behind while Tamaki hugged me from the front. My clothes started getting soaked.

   " Guys why! "

   " Cause it's funny princess. "

   " Not for me. "

They let go and I took my shoes off. I put my feet in the water and looked at all the kids running around. They seemed to be having fun.

   " We will walk you, home princess. "

   " Okay. "

I took my feet out of the water and shook them off. I put my sock and shoe on my right foot and I was about to do the same with my left, but a kid ran by and stomped on my foot accidentally ( T-T this actually happened to me not too long ago. ).

   " Ow!" 

   " Sorry miss! "

   " It's fine. " I said through gritted teeth.

The kid ran off and Kyoya looked at my foot.

   " You'll have a nasty bruise tomorrow. "

   " It feels like it. "

I put my sock on and slipped my shoe on. I stood up and started walking to the exit of the park with Tamaki and Kyoya following me. They did as they said and walked me home. I said goodbye to them and walked inside. Haruhi was asleep so I stayed up with dad and talked about stuff over tea.