Meeting Our Dad

" Welcome home, dad. How was work? "

Dad just continued to smile. He walked over to us quickly. He grabbed Tamaki and flung him off of me. Tamaki hit the wall and dad pulled me up into a sitting position.

   " I'm sorry. I hated having to leave you alone last night. You must have been lonely. Oh, dear, my left arm has been bothering me lately. It's so sore like I went hand-to-hand with some ferocious beast. Maybe I've just been working too hard. "

   " Please, sir. It's not what it looked like. " Tamaki said

   " I could sure use a cup of hot tea right about now. "

   " Hote tea!? I'll get it for you! "

Tamaki stood up and walked to the kitchen he grabbed the teapot and started searching around the kitchen for stuff.

   " Do you use firewood to boil it, Y/n? Help me out, your dad wants tea! "

Dad then pushed Tamaki over and the pot flew away from them. I sat on the floor shocked by what was going on.

   " Oh my, would you look at that? I seem to have come across a little pest. Would you like to tell me why you're addressing my daughter with such informality, young man? "

   " Hey boss, what in the world is taking you so long? " Hikaru asked appearing in the doorway.

   " Whoa, check it out, that person we passed downstairs is Haruhi's father! " Kaoru said.

   " Hikaru! Kaoru! Help me out here! " Tamaki yelled.

The twins entered the room and started walking across Tamaki towards my dad with their hands held out. Thye took a long time to get to him because they kept walking on Tamaki.

   " It's nice to meet you Haruhi's dad. We're good friends with your daughters, the Hitachin Brothers. So you're a transvestite, aren't you? You're the first real transvestite we've ever seen! You finally put the moves on Y/n, huh boss? Sorry about him. He's a ladies' man if you know what I mean. He's a pheromone machine. In fact, I bet he's fooled around with more ladies than you can count! "

   " He likes to fool around, huh? " My dad said in a dark voice.

   " No! I'm not a ladies man! I'm a nice guy! I care about her! "

   ' What!? In!? The!? World!? Is going on here!? '

   " I'm being completely honest here. I care about Y/n like she's my own family. "

( Flashback )

   " Because if you treat me as Haruhi or one of your clients what's the real point in dating you then? I'm sorry if it sounds harsh but it's true. If you're going to treat me like one of your guests then it's just leading me on to think you might like me more than a friend. "

He looked speechless. He also looked hurt. I continued to walk leaving him behind stuck in his spot.

   " You're not one of my guests and you aren't my daughter. You are much more than that. "

   " Am I Tamaki?"

   " You are more than a guest. "

( Flashback Over )

It was quiet for a moment until he sat down at the table. I told Haruhi dad was home so she came back upstairs with the other Host Club members and we sat around the table once more. Tamaki sat in the corner sad about what happened.