Christmas Special

' Why did it have to snow today!? It's freezing! '

It was now close to Christmas and I had to leave home and go to the store to grab a few more ingredients for Haruhi. I was dressed as warm as I could get but it was still really cold. 

   ' Haruhi why did you even have to make a huge Christmas dinner? '

I heard a car horn go off and I turned around and saw a black limo pull up beside me. It stopped and the door opened. I saw Tamaki get out of his limo.

   " Princess where are you going? "

   " What are you doing here Tamaki "

   " I was just having a drive around and I saw you walking in the snow. Where are you going in this weather? "

   " I needed to get Haruhi a few ingredients for dinner. "

   " You don't have a car to drive? "

   " No, Tamaki. I am not rich. "

   " I know it's sad. Allow me to drive you there, Princess. "

   " I don't thin-"

Then the wind blew and it was so much colder. The temperature dropped every second. 

   " On second thought sure. "

I got in the limo and Tamaki got in behind me and he drove me to the market. I was still a little cold on the way and Tamaki took notice of this. He grabbed two cups and handed me one of them. They both contianed a hot liquid. 

   " How do you have a hot chocolate maker in your car? "

   " Money. "

   " Of course."

   " Would you like a ride back my princess? "

   " Sure, Tamaki. "

   " I'll just wait out here for you then. "

   " You don't want to come inside? "

   " I'm sorry, princess. The cold would tarnish these good looks. "

   " What good looks? "

Tamaki looked stunned and then the limo stopped. I got out and walked to the front doors to the market. When I entered I saw Hikaru and Kaoru. I walked towards them and saw them holding something. 

   " What are you two holding? "

   " What are these watermelon candies? "

   " They are exactly what it says they are. Candy. "

   " Let's get some Hikaru! "

   " Let's Kaoru! "

   " Please don't cause any toruble. I don't want to be banned again. "

   " But why not? " Hikaru said putting his arm around my shoulder.

   " It would be so much fun to cause trouble here. " Kaoru said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

   " Perverts. "

I got out of their grip and continued walking through the market. I grabbed what I needed and then I felt my phone vibrate.

   ' Why now!? '

I answered the call and heard a very familiar voice on the other end.

   " Y/n how are you doing? "

   " Fine. Kyoya why are you calling me? "

   " Why are you with Tamaki? Alone? "

   " Becuase he offered to drive me to the market and I took the offer because it's freaking cold outside. " 

   " You could have called me "

    " Yeah, but I waas freezing. Tamaki was there with a warm car. I got in and got warm. How did you find out I was with Tamaki? "

   " He called me and started bragging about how he got you to ride in his car. Then I hung up after he started day dreaming like usual. "

   " Typical Tamaki. Is that all you needed? "

   " Yes. "

   " Alright, bye. "

I hung up and walked to the check out and grabbed my bags. As I walked back to the limo I saw two other familiar figures playing in the snow.

   " Honey, Mori why are you guys here? "

   " Y/n~Chan! This is where all the snow is! "

   " Okay. "

I looked over at Mori.

   " Keep him warm. "

   " On it. "

Out of no where a blanket appeared in Mori's hands and Honey was wrapped up in multiple blankets. I just shook my head and walked to the car and climbed in. Tamaki greeted me as we drove back to my apartment complex. When we got there I said ' Thank you ' and ' Goodbye Tamaki ' then got out of the limo as quickly as I could before he started flirting. I unlocked my door and walked inside and handed dad the groceries. I grabbed a snack and then heard a knock on the door. I went to open it and when I did I was suprised.

   " MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! "

Outside the apartment was the rest of the host club and they were holding presents. I smiled and let them inside and they joined us for dinner.