Exotic

It's been a couple of weeks and I'm doing good as a hostess. I didn't mind being a hostess at all. I get to help Haruhi with her debt and I get to talk with my host friends. During free time I hurried to the music room. I didn't want to be late. I opened the doors and walked inside. The music room had exotic flowers everywhere and the hosts were dressed in some exotic clothes.

   " Hi Y/n. "

I smiled at Hikaru and Kaoru.

   " Hi, guys. What's up? "

   " The sky. "

   " Correct. If you'll excuse me I'm going to head to my table. "

   " We can come with. " Kaoru said.

   " Yeah, we have some time before the girls and the guys come in. " Hikaru said

   " Sure. "

We walked over to my table and sat down. Hikaru sat on one side of me and Kaoru sat on the other side of me.

   " So Y/n, " Kaoru started

   " What do you think of being a hostess? " Hikaru finished

   " It's fun. I didn't think it would be this fun but it is. I'm also glad I got to get to know you guys better too. "

   " Aww, she cares for us! " They said they both hugged me and had fake tears in their eyes.

   " U-Umm. Could you guys let go? "

   " Why? We just-" 

   " -want to hold you. "

   " Ahhh cause the girls are coming in and they are glaring at me. Go take your appointments. "

   " Fine, but- "

   " -we'll be back. "

They let go and I sighed. I didn't have any clients right now so I walked towards Tamaki's couch. 

   " Hey, Tamaki. I see you don't have any clients today. "

   " Not yet, but they will come. "

   " I have a question. "

   " I have the answer. "

   " Why is the room so exotic? The temperature is different outside. "

   " The air conditioner is the best and I thought we would do an exotic theme this time. "

   " We change themes? "

   " Yes. "

   " You know Y/n it's popular to show some skin. Especially for the ladies. " Kyoya said including himself into the conversation.

   " Yeah, that's statistically shown. "

   " Speaking of which we need you to go get changed into this. "

Tamaki handed me an outfit to change into.

   " Why do I have to change? "

   " It's the job of a hostess and since we have a theme today you must fit the role and play it. "

   " Are you sure? "

He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me closer. Something he usually does with his guests.

   " Would you do it if I helped you change? "

   " I'm not one of your clients Tamaki. "

   " What does that mean? "

   " It means the flirting tactics you use with your guests don't work on me. "

Tamaki left and went to a corner and started growing mushrooms. I looked at Kyoya and asked,

   " Does he always do that? "

   " Sometimes. "

I took the outfit and walked to the changing room. I changed quickly and looked in the mirror.

 I changed quickly and looked in the mirror

 ( Change the color if you want )

  ' This feels weird. '

There was a ( Same color ) skirt under the flowy Hawaii skirt. So I didn't expose everything. I walked out of the changing room and set my clothes in my backpack. When I was back in the music room Tamaki perked up seeing as I wore it.

   " I'm glad it fits! Now you fit in with the theme! "

   " Thanks, Tamaki. Are you sure it looks fine though? "

   " Positive. You l-look great. "

I saw a small blush appear on his face. I didn't think anything of it and smiled up at him. I thanked him and then went to sit down. I saw that Haruhi didn't want to change into her outfit and Tamaki was back in the corner. The first boy sat down and I started my hosting.

( Time Skip )

   ' Finally done. '

I took a deep breath of relief and relaxed into my chair. 

   " Y/n~Chan you look so cute in your outfit. " Honey said walking up to me.

   " Thanks, Honey. You look cute in yours too. "

   " Aww, thanks Y/n~Senpai. Are you ready for the party tomorrow? "

   " Party? "

   " Yeah, there's a party tomorrow. The host club will be hosting a party tomorrow and the hosts will be hosting. "Mori said

   " Oh, I see. "

I stood up from my chair and walked over to everyone. 

   " I didn't know there was going to be a party tomorrow. "

   " Yes and Haruhi here needs to learn to dance for it. " Tamaki said.

   " I can teach you if you want Haruhi. "

   " You can dance? " She asked.

   " Yeah, going to a private school they teach you those kinds of things. "

   " It's fine I'll learn tomorrow. Today I just wanna go home. "

   " Okay well, we will be heading off boys. "

   " Bye! "

Haruhi and I started walking home. I started wondering what I would need to wear tomorrow night for the party.