No Escaping Kyoya

" Why? "

   " Why not? "

   " Kyoya there are so many answers to that question. "

   " What's one of them? "

   " What if someone walks in? "

   " I'll lock the door. "

   " You don't know how bad that sounds. " I said covering my face this time.

   " It only sounds bad if you think it does. "

   " And do you think it does? "

   " A little. " He said leaning closer to me. 

I rolled my eyes and looked away. 

   " F-Fine. "

   " Thank you. I wasn't really asking."

    " Kyoya you bas-"

   " Here we are. "

I looked at the door and saw that it was my room. I opened the door and walked inside. I shut the door and Kyoya locked it. I walked to the bathroom to change clothes and started thinking of how to divide the bed or what I needed to get to sleep on the couch. When I left the bathroom I saw Kyoya laying on my bed. He was laying on one side of it. I walked to the other and grabbed the pillow before Kyoya grabbed my hand. He pulled me onto the bed and hugged me to him. My head was laying against his chest and his head was on top of mine.

   " If you think I'm going to let you sleep on the couch, you're wrong. "

   " But-"

   " There are no buts. Now sleep. "

   " Do you really have to hold me like this? "

   " We were going to end up in this position by the morning so why avoid it now? "

   " Kyoya!? "

   " Just close your eyes and rest. It's been a long day. "

I heard him sigh deeply and go to sleep quickly. I knew that if I struggled then he would only hold me tighter so I didn't attempt to struggle. I just closed my eyes and tried to think about something else other than this situation. I fell asleep quickly and dreamed of being back home with my family.

( Time Skip )

I groaned as I opened my eyes due to the sunlight coming through the window. when I opened my eyes I realized I was still stuck on the bed due to a sleeping Kyoya. I laid there for a minute before deciding to wake him up. I looked up at him and he looked very peaceful. I tapped his shoulder and I heard him groan. He opened his eyes and looked down at me with an emotionless look. Then he kissed my forehead.

   " Good morning. "

   " Morning. Don't you think we should get up? "

   " We have 20 more minutes before we leave the resort. I think ten more minutes asleep here will be fine. "

   " Well, Kyoya, you also have to leave this room without anyone seeing you and get changed into some different clothes. Also, you have to pack. "

   " You are right. "

He let go of me and sat up on the bed. I did the same except I stood up. I heard a knock on the door and Kyoya went to go open it. When he did Mori stood there.

   " Good morning Mori. "

   " Kyoya. I was just making sure you were up. "

   " Why thank you Mori. "

He nodded and left the door. Kyoya waved at me as he left my room as well. I only rolled my eyes and started to get changed in the bathroom. When I was done I started packing my bags. I made sure I grabbed everything and walked outside my door and into the hallway. I started making my way towards the front door. I set my bags by the entrance and heard my stomach growl. 

   ' I'll get you food. '

I walked to the dinning room and saw everyone already there and sitting at the table eating. Before anything was said Tamaki stood up and slapped his hands on the table.

   " Y/n what was Kyoya doing in your room this morning!? "

I walked over to Tamaki and patted his back. 

   " He was just checking up on me. "

   " Then why did Mori say he was wearing the same clothes as yesterday? "

   " That's a question for Kyoya, himself. "

   " Kyoya? "

I sat down beside Honey and started eating my breakfast. Kyoya didn't look up but he answered. I took notice that he changed quickly. He was in a whole different set of clothes.

   " Last night I was so tired I fell asleep immediatly on any soft surface. When I woke up I found myself on the couch beside Y/n's room. I knocked on the door and woke her up. I walked inside and we talked for a little while and that's when Mori~Senpai came to the room. "

   " Oh. I see. "

   " Something smells fishy. " The twins said.

   " Yeah, it's your brains. "

   " Hey! "