The Party

Once I slipped the dress on I turned towards the mirror. 

   ' Wow

   ' Wow. '

   " Wow, Y/n. You look stunning. "

   " Well, I have you for a sister. You have good taste. "

   " Thanks. Let's get out there now. "

   " Alright. "

We linked arms and started running out of the building and towards where all the hosts were. Once we made it I realized we had an hour left to spare.

   " Hi, guys. "

The hosts all looked our way. 

( Tamaki's P.O.V. )

   ' She's so beautiful. That dress lights up her eyes and hair. She is so beautiful-I can't think that! She is my daughter. Nothing more. '

As I looked away with the heat on my face I saw all the other hosts blushing and staring. 

   ' Oh no. They like her, don't they? Oh no, that can't happen. '

( Kyoya's P.O.V. )

   ' Stunning. Absolutely stunning. All the boys will be happy seeing her tonight in that dress. I'll have to take time to try and dance with her as well. '

As I pushed my glasses up I took a glance at the other host members and saw them blushing at her stunning entrance.

   ' I won't come in second place. Especially to them. '

( Kaoru/Hikaru's P.O.V. )

   ' Oh my God. I don't think I have seen anyone more beautiful than her. I'm definitely getting that dance with her tonight.'

( Honey's P.O.V. )

   ' She's so cute!!! '

   " Y/n~Chan you look so cute in that dress! "

   " Thanks, Honey. I appreciate it. "

I smiled at her comment and embraced the blush on my cheeks. The girls would only think it's cute.

( Mori's P.O.V. )

   ' Gorgeous. Completely gorgeous. '

( Your P.O.V. )

   ' Why are they all blushing and staring at me? '

   " I think it's time guys. Too get on the steps and welcome the guests. "

   " It seems you are right. It is time. "

We all walked towards the steps and got into place. Kaoru, Hikaru, and Haruhi stood on one side of Kyoya while Honey, Me, and Mori stood on the other side. Tamaki stood above us on another railing waiting for his cue. Then the lights turned on and rose petals flew everywhere. I smiled as Kyoya started talking. I noticed there were quite a few guys in the room as well as girls. Tamaki said his final line and made all the girls squeal. I walked downstairs and towards Haruhi. 

   " Smile a little more Haruhi. It's a party. "

   " Well, you can't blame me the only type of party I've been to is the ones held in my neighborhood park. "

   ' I remember those. '

   " I don't think that could be considered a party. " Kyoya said.

   " Yeah, Haruhi that was more like a festival. "

   " Yeah. That would be the term for it. "

   " I'm going to go down and start talking and walking around. "

   " Okay. I'll be at the food table if you need me, sis. "

I nodded and started making my way down the steps. Once I made it down I started talking with Cassidy. I found her in the crowd.

   " So, Y/n what's it like being a host? "

   " It's interesting. I got to become friends with the other hosts and reconnect with my ' brother '. "

Kyoya told me to call Haruhi my brother instead of my sister. Because of the whole debt thing. She couldn't be a hostess so they and now myself are keeping it a secret.

   " Excuse me, ladies. "

I turned and saw a boy standing behind me. He was one of my guests in the past few days.

   " Carlos isn't it? "

   " Yes, it is. I'm glad you remembered. Would you like to dance with me? " he said holding his hand out for me.

   " I'd love to. "

I put my hand in his and we walked out towards the dance floor. He put a hand on my waist and held my other hand. My free hand rested on his shoulder. We started moving side to side and slow dancing. After a few minutes of dancing, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked to see Hikaru. 

   " May I steal her from you? "

   " Ummm. N-"

   " Thanks. "

Hikaru pulled me away from Carlos and we started slow dancing towards the stairs. He held my hand tightly as we ran up the stairs. We reached the music room and I saw Haruhi in a dress with long hair.

   " Haruhi, you look like how I last saw you. Pink dresses and long hair. "

   " I know, but these heels hurt and my face feels heavy. "

   " Your makeup is light Haruhi. You'll live. "

   " Thanks. "

   " So, what did you guys bring me here for? "

   " Tamaki isn't responding to any of us. " Kaoru said.

   " You need me to wake him up? "

   " Well, you are part of the plan. " Hikaru said.

   " Wha-"

They both wrapped their arms around me and held me really close. I felt the heat on my face. They started swaying back and forth holding me against them.

   " Y/n, I think we should go on a date. " 

   " Yeah, we could go to Paris for the date and buy a hotel room. "

Tamaki instantly jumped up and looked towards us.

   " You shady twins won't be dating her! DADDY WON'T ALLOW IT!! "

He ripped me away from their grasps and held me. I eventually left his grasp and we started walking back outside.

   ' Looks like their plan for Kanako worked. '

Kanako danced with her fiance for the rest of the night. After Haruhi's kiss, the party continued. I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw Kaoru beside me. '

   " May I have this dance? " He said bowing and holding his hand out.

   " You may. I said laughing. 

I set my hand in his and he led me out to the dance floor. Of course, a slow song came on when we got to the dance floor. He wrapped his arm around my waist and his other hand held mine. I rested my free arm on his arm and we started swaying to the music. Through the dance, Kaoru would switch out for Hikaru. When one of their clients wanted to dance with them they would, but the other would replace the open position.

   " Are you having fun Y/n? " Kaoru asked.

   " Yes, I'm enjoying laughing at so much switching going on between you and Hikaru. "

   " Well, I don't want to share but I would rather have Hikaru fill my position instead of another host. "

I shook my head at his explanation. Once the night was over Haruhi and I got some well-deserved rest tonight. As soon as we got home we passed out in our room.