The Twins Fight

" This one is Kaoru and this one is Hikaru. "

   " Uh oh. You got it wrong. "

   " No, I didn't. You guys are twins but you are very different. "

They looked at me clueless. Like they couldn't believe I got it right. A girl came up to me and asked,

   " How did you know which one was Kaoru and which one was Hikaru? "

   " Well, Hikaru's speech and actions are different than Kaorus. More mischievous if you will. "

I heard laughing from behind me and I turned and saw Kaoru laughing while Hikaru stood looking mocked. 

   " Well, I don't see what's so funny. I'm honest, I speak my mind, and I don't hold back. It's sneaky people like Kaoru who are the trouble makers. "

   " Don't turn this on me, Hikaru. After all, I'm the one whos always going along with all of your selfish games."

   " I may suggest them, but you're the one who really gets into it Kaoru. If you hate it so much then why don't you just stop?"

   " Because I'd hate to see you make an ass of yourself in front of everyone. It was your idea to call Y/n our toy but I noticed you were quick to make a pass at her. Admit it, Hikaru you are actually in love with Y/n. Aren't you?  "

   " Gah!? "

   " What!? " Tamaki shouted

   " You've got it all wrong Kaoru! Man, you're such a freaking idiot. "

   " Yeah! There're some things in this world that should never be said! " Tamaki said interrupting again. 

   " Why would I fall for her she looks like a tanuki? "

   " How dare you call her a raccoon dog! You're gonna pay for that! " Tamaki said angrily at the twins.

   " This is fantastic! "

The floor started shifting and Renge rose along with the floor spinning upwards. 

   " Our beloved Y/n is in a love heptagon. Just the thought of it could make me eat three bowls of rice! "

   " Butt out Otaku. " the twins said.

   " You guys are meanies! You shouldn't say something like that to your manager. "

   " Cut it out already! You're the one whos always crawling into my bed talk about annoying!"

   " I only do that cause you look lonely! I wouldn't choose to sleep in your bed, you idiot."

   " Who are you calling an idiot? You're the one who sucks at math! "

   " Oh yeah, you're the one failing your foreign language class you dummy! "

   " Sex Pixie! "

   " Sicko! "

   " Your mama wears too much makeup! That's it we're over! "

   " Oh no. What have I done? "

While I was regretting the choices I made the girls were loving the fight between the twins.