Is It Time

We were all sitting in the Host Room and it was quiet. You could drop a pin ad be able to hear it from the other room. Even though it was summer, Tamaki talked to his father and got access to the building. We all were in our casual clothes but no one sat near each other. I was sitting on the window seat with Haruhi. Kyoya was sitting at a table with his computer, Honey was slowly eating cake, Mori was leaning against the wall and the twins were on either side of the room. Kaoru was on the left and Hikaru was on the right side of the room. Tamaki was standing around his table and just starring a the glass.

   ' This isn't good. '

( Flashback )

   " Kyoya! "

We looked towards the entrance to the pathway and the Host Club stood there and none of them looked happy except for Haruhi who looked confused at what was going on. Tamaki looked furious and heartbroken. He walked towards us with the rest of the Host Club. Everyone had left the gazebo and pond by now. They crossed the bridge and I tried to separate myself away from Kyoya, but Kyoya stood up straight and held my shoulders.

   " What are you two doing!? "

Tamaki walked up to us and started to pull me away from Kyoya, but Kyoya held me tightly to his chest. Tamaki let go of me and let Kyoya hold me to his chest. The twins behind Tamaki looked enraged.

   " What were you two doing? We were expecting you both back at the Pension Misuzu but neither of you showed up. Kaoru looks at his phone and saw that you were here and when we arrive we see you two kissing! "

   " How did Kaoru know where I am? "

   " We have a tracker on the phone we bought you. "

   " What the hell? "

   " You two come with us! We are going to settle this once and for all. "

Kyoya kept his hands on my shoulders as we walked through the flower archways and back towards the entrance. Haruhi walked beside me as we walked and when we reached the limos. They sat me in Tamaki's limo and Tamaki, Haruhi, Mori, and Honey got in the limo and we started driving away from the flower fields.

( Flashback Over )

   ' I've never seen the hosts like this. Maybe I should just leave. Think things over for a minute. '

I leaned towards Haruhi and whispered in her ear,

   " I'm going to go to the bathroom. "

She nodded her head and remained quiet. I stood from the window seat and walked to the doors leading out of the Host Club Room. I left and shut the doors behind me and started walking down the hallway. I walked until I picked a window to look out of. I leaned against the window and looked out at the courtyard.

   ' This is a mess. I knew I would have to pick one of them at some point, but I don't want to do it when they're all angry. I can't do it right now. They'll be very angry. They need to be in a calm state of mind when I pick. '

   " It's weird being here when we are supposed to be on summer vacation, huh? "

I looked up and looked towards the Host Club room doors and saw Kaoru walking towards me.

   " It is. "

   " You know you're going to have to pick between them now. "

   " I know. I just don't want to do it while they're all angry right now. "

Kaoru thought for a moment and then he grabbed my arm and we started walking away from the window. We started walking towards the stairs and we walked down them.

   " Where are we going? "

   " To the kitchen. We can grab a little lunch and some dessert while we are there. "

   " Okay. "

I let him guide me towards the kitchen. When we got there none of the cooks were there because of summer break. We went through the door and Kaoru started walking to the fridge. I stayed by the doors and watched him. He grabbed some ingredients and started to cook. I watched him as he cooked, fascinated by his skill in cooking. When he was finished he handed me the plate of food and started making the dessert. I ate as I watched him start to bake the delicious treat. When he was done he sat the plate in front of me and started eating his own plate of food.

We started eating the dessert and it tasted amazing

We started eating the dessert and it tasted amazing. We finished the dessert and we started talking. His phone started to ring so he answered it.

   " Yes? Alright, we'll be there in a few minutes. "

   " Who was that? "

   " Hikaru. They said they've stopped yelling and they are ready for us to come back. "

   " Alright, let's go. "

Kaoru nodded and we left the kitchen after cleaning it up. We walked up the stairs and back towards the Host Club room. I could feel my heartbeat getting louder as we got closer to the room. I felt Kaoru grab my hand.

   " It'll be alright. "

   " Thanks, Kaoru. "

I opened the door and stood there was all of the hosts holding out roses to me. Kaoru joined them and each of them held their signature rose out to me. Haruhi walked beside me and held my shoulders.

   " It's time," she said.

They all were kneeling down and holding their signature rose out to me and they all had smiles on their faces. Mori's rose was a dark dark blue. Honey's flower was pink. Kaoru held an orange rose while Hikaru held a light blue one. Kyoya held a light purple rose and Tamaki's was white.

   " You need to pick a host. "