The Fujioka Family

" Thanks for helping me care all this stuff home. That was a big sale. "

   " It really was. "

Haruhi and I were walking home from the market. They had a big sale on some food products and Haruhi was really to go to the store and get back before dad got home. When we reached the front of our building a black limo was sitting in front of it. People were gathered around it.

   ' What's going on? Why're they in front of our apartments? '

As we got closer I could hear everybody started whispering about the limo. The driver got out of his seat and walked to one of the doors to open. When he did six figures got out of the car. I looked at each of the six and realized that it was the Host club that left the limo. We saw Tamaki pacing back and forth looking worried.

   " Kyoya! Why?! Why'd you bring these idiots with us?! Especially those two doppelgangers! " Tamaki screamed

   " Well, you see, I knew you didn't have the courage to come here alone, so I thought it'd be best if everyone came along. "

I looked back at the people admiring the cars. The kids were excited thinking a movie shoot was being shot around here. The adults, on the other hand, were curious about the limos. Haruhi and I walked closer to the Host club

   " Don't do or say anything that would offend Haruhi, Y/n, or their father and make them ask us to leave. "

   " Well, it's too late for that. Go away! "

   " Haruhi! "

   " That pink dress is pretty cute! " Tamaki, Honey, Hikaru, and Kaoru said at the same time.

   " Shut up! Get the hell outta here! "

Tamaki started to yell at the twins saying it was their fault Haruhi was mad. The landlady walked up to us and asked if everything was okay. We told her everything was fine before Tamaki butted in and used his charm to apologize to the woman.

   " Let's just get this over with Haruhi. The faster they get inside the faster they leave. "

   " Fine. "

We walked up the stairs to our apartment room. It had our last name written on it with the door number above it.

   " Okay, here's the deal, I'm only giving you guys a quick peek. 3 seconds, then you all go home, got it? "

   " Look, I brought you both a gift. I know how you both love cake. There's both chocolate and strawberry. " Honey said with a sweet smile.

   " Fine, I guess I'll make some tea. Y/n take them to the living room. "

I nodded and Haruhi unlocked the door. I took my shoes off and walked inside with Haruhi doing the same.

   " Please take off your shoes and I'll take you all to the living room. "

I started walking to the living room without them and took a seat at the table. Everyone but Haruhi sat down. They all sat down with their knees to their chests with their arms wrapped around their knees.

   " I'm gonna go make us some tea. "

   " Hey. Here's an idea. Why don't you make us this? It's black tea that our father brought us as a souvenir from Africa. Here. Try it. " Hikaru said handing Haruhi the orange and yellow bag.

   " Um, sure, no problem. "

   " It's best served as milk tea. Do you have milk? " Kaoru asked.

   " I think. When was the last time that I bought some milk? "

   " We have some. I bought some the other day. " I inquired.

   " You did? "

   " Yeah. I had to go to the store to get some stuff for dad and I got some milk while I was there. "

   " Okay, thanks, sis. "

Haruhi walked to the living room and sat beside Mori and Honey. I was seated between Kyoya and Tamaki. Honey set his box of cakes on the table and Haruhi started giving everyone a cup of tea.

   " I'm sorry that not all of the cups match. "

   " Come on! Let's eat! " Honey cheered.

   " Well, I'll have the strawberry. "

   " I'll have the F/f cake. "

Honey handed us our cakes and he started eating. I noticed Tamaki, Hikaru, and Kaoru freaking out while we were eating. I leaned towards Kyoya.

   " Are those three okay? "

   " They are fine, they just thought that you two were not in a great living situation and are trying not to offend you both. "

   " That's very considerate of them, but isn't this a little too much? "

   " It certainly is. "

   " I'm surprised you're not trying to shut them up. "

   " I find this scene enjoyable to watch. "

He put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I felt my cheeks heat up.

   " This site is also enjoyable. "

He lifted his fork to my face. On it was some cake.

   " Here, try a piece of my cake. "

   " O-Okay. "

I ate the cake that Kyoya had on his fork. The flavors burst in my mouth. His fork left my mouth and I swallowed.

   " That was really good! "

   " I knew it would be. "

   " I've gotta go to the supermarket again. " Haruhi said standing up.

   " We'll join you! Let's go to the commoner's market! " The twins said.

Before we left I noticed Tamaki praying to my mother. I sat with him and joined him.

   " Thank you, Tamaki. "

   " Are you ready to go? "

   " Yeah. "

Tamaki stood up but when he did he slipped on a banana peel and fell on top of me.

   " Y/n, are you okay!? "

   " Yeah, I'm fine. "

   " I'm home Y/n, Haruhi! " I heard my father say as we walked into the doorway to the apartment. He was still wearing his make-up, curled hair, and dress. He stared at us as he stood in the doorway.