Tamaki's Depression

The next day Haruhi practiced her dancing with one of her clients. I would see Tamaki sulking in the corner. I walked up to the twins.

   " What's wrong with Tamaki? "

   " I think he wanted to be the one to teach Haruhi. " Hikaru said

   " He's too tall though, so that wouldn't work. " Kaoru said.

   " Yeah, He would tower over her. "

   " So, Y/n do you think you'll dance with us tonight? " They said simultaneously.

They linked arms in front of me and leaned down. Their mischievous gaze stared into mine. I felt a little afraid of their gaze. That's why they are called the mischievous type.

   " Dunno. You'll have to see tonight. You will have a lot of girls wanting to dance with you. Same goes for me and the guys. "

   " Hmmm. We will have to cause a little distraction. " They said.

   " Don't you guys dare. "

   " Ooo a challenge. "

   " Oh no. "

I walked away and towards Tamaki and got away from the twins. I sat in front of Tamaki and he didn't glance at me.

   " Hey, Tamaki. Are you okay? "

He just sighed and didn't look my way. I leaned forward and touched his arm. He finally turned his head towards me and looked at where I placed my hand on his arm.

   " Tamaki I know you are upset about not being able to dance with Haruhi, but it'll be okay. Your ' daughter ' is growing up. "

I saw him place his hand on mine. It was warm and soft. He showed me a small smile as he looked at our hands.

   " Tamaki? "

He looked up at me and his gloomy demeanor fell away. He jumped up and stood up from the window sill. A blush on his face and a wide smile.

   " Thanks for cheering me up princess. You are such a sweet daughter! "

   " Thanks, Tamaki. You just needed some cheering up so I thought I would help. "

   " Well, you did a good job. You are making a wonderful hostess too! "

   " Again thank you. "

I realized our hands were still connected and his hand was holding mine back.

   " Tamaki. "

Tamaki and I focused our gazes on Kyoya. Through his glasses I could have sworn I saw him glaring at Tamaki.

   " You have a full schedule. A lot of girls wanted to be your guest today. "

   " Alright. I'll be there in a minute. "

Tamaki came closer and hugged me and then left. I stood up and saw that Honey and Mori didn't have any guests at the moment. I stood up from the window sill and walked towards them.

   " Hey, guys. "

   " Hi, Y/n~Chan! "

   " No guests? " Mori asked

I shook my head and sat down beside Mori with Honey climbing on my lap.

   " I saw you didn't have any either so I thought I would come and talk. "

   " Yay! I'm going to go get some cake. "

   " Okay. "

Honey left leaving me and Mori alone. Surprisingly I thought it would be awkward sitting with Mori, but I felt comfortable in the silence. I felt something against my back and saw Mori put his arm around my shoulder. He pulled me closer to him. I didn't say anything, but I relaxed against him. Honey came back with 3 plates of cake. He set them on the table and looked at me and Mori. He didn't say anything but he jumped on my lap and grabbed a piece of cake.

   " I want attention too. "

   " It's okay honey. "  

I petted his head as he ate and his smile widened. Eventually, I had customers and so did Mori and Honey and I left. After school was over Haruhi and I went home and soon started getting changed.

   " I do not have a dress do you Haruhi? "

   " Nope. None for a formal event. I'll ask Kyoya if you can use one of the cosplaying outfits. "

   " Okay, thanks. "

I changed into some comfy clothes and we started on our way back to Ouran. When we got there Kyoya was the first to get on to me.

   " Y/n this is a formal event. You can not wear that. "

   " We were going to ask for your help on that Kyoya. I don't have a dress and neither does Haruhi so I was going to ask if we could look in the theme and cosplay stuff. "

   " Sure but hurry. "

We nodded and ran to the huge closet. There were thousands of clothes and outfits in the closet. I looked around and smiled at Haurhi as she smiled back at me.

   " Haruhi I think I am going to let you pick my dress. "

   " Really!? "

   " Yes, this can be the first sisterly activity we do together besides working in the Host Club. Ready to pick a dress? "

   " We have 2 hours and a half to do so. I think I can find one in that time. Along with a pair of shoes. "

   " Yup. So, pick my dress Haruhi. "