Apologizing

Haruhi and I got dressed and left our room. On our way, to the dining room we spotted Mori.

  " Hi, Mori. "

   " Hey, Senpai. "

   " I came to get you both. Dinner is ready. "

   " Thank you. "

We all started back on our way to the dining room. We got there and opened the doors. Everyone turned to us and looked shocked.

   ' It's probably because dad packed Haruhi's bag and she's wearing something very girly. '

I went to take a seat at the huge table. When I sat down Tamaki sat beside me and Haruhi beside him. No one moved or made a sound. All you could hear really was the clock ticking. Everyone looked tensed. The twins looked like they regretted coming to dinner. Mori just stared at his plate. Honey looked uncomfortable and Kyoya was writing something in his notebook. Tamaki looked concerned because Haruhi was enjoying everything. Honey started eating a few but I had lost my appetite.

   ' It's too awkward in here. '

Tamaki kept watching as Haruhi kept eating and eating. She was bound to get sick at the rate she was going.

   " Don't you think you've had enough? Give it a rest. " Tamaki said.

   " Excuse me I thought you weren't speaking to me. "

   " You tryin to be cute? " Tamaki said.

   ' He's struggling to speak. '

Haruhi just looked at him and he stood up and slammed his hand on the table with his napkin.

   " Okay fine, I get it. It seems that you refuse to admit you were wrong. See if I care then. I'm going to bed. Kyoya would you show me to my room, please? "

   " No problem. Well, excuse me, everyone. "

It was quiet for a few more minutes until Haruhi set her crab leg down.

   " Maybe he's right. Maybe I should learn how to defend myself. "

   " So he finally got to you? " The twins said simultaneously.

   " But that's not the real issue here. "

   " To be honest we were all a little worried about how recklessly you acted. "

   " What do you mean? I didn't cause you guys any trouble or anything. "

   " That's not true Haru-Chan. " Honey said coming into the conversation.

   " I think you should apologize. Kay? You made us all worried, especially Tama-Chan. I think you need to apologize to him the most. "

   " So, you all were worried about me? but, why? "

   " Haruhi it's because they are our friends and friends worry about each other. Sure you can handle yourself but not in that type of situation. " I explained to Haruhi.

   " Guys, I'm really sorry. "

Then everyone ran to Haruhi and hugged her. I laughed at how Mori was still eating his crab and hugging Haruhi. Then, her face turned green and she didn't look too good.

   " Guys let go of Haruhi! "

   " But why!?!?!?!? " The twins shouted.

   " Is someone jealous that they aren't getting any attention? " They bot asked as they came closer to me.