Kyoya's Ending

I was walking around the park watching all the little kids running around, The sun was shining brightly today. It wasn't to warm and it wasn't too cold. I walked and sat down on the edge of the fountain. I listened to the water splash behind me when a kid ran up to me.

   " Hi. "

   " Hello. "

   " The tall man over there asked me to give this to you. "

He handed me 5 light purple roses. I took them and thanked the boy. The little boy ran off and I started looking around for the black-haired male. I found him leaning against a tree reading a book. I stood up from the fountain and walked towards him. When I was right beside him I leaned my head on his arm.

   " Thanks for the roses. "

   " Anything for you, dear. Why don't we leave the park and go somewhere else? "

   " Like where? "

   " A nice place to eat and then somewhere I picked. "

   " Where is this place you picked? "

   " That's a surprise. "

   " How do I know I should trust you when I don't know where I'm being taken to? "

   " Because I'm your boyfriend. I only want the absolute best for you and nothing else. "

   " Hmm, alright. Let's go. "

Kyoya closed his book and we walked towards the exit of the park. His limo was there waiting for us. He opened the door for me and I slid into the limo. He shut the door behind me as he got in. We started driving off towards a restaurant to eat. The restaurant looked really fancy. We walked inside and got to a table. We talked and talked about everything while we waited for our food to come out. While we were waiting I noticed a head of blonde hair. I leaned over and saw Honey, Mori, Tamaki, Hikaru, Haruhi, and Kaoru.

   " It seems the Host Club has followed us. "

   " Have they? "

Kyoya looked back towards them and then turned towards me.

   " I can understand why. Today is a special day. "

   " It is. Our 6th month anniversary. "

   " Almost a  year. "

   " It's a big feat. "

   " It is. "

Our food came right out and we started to eat. We ate all of our food and ordered dessert. I looked over at the other hosts and saw that Honey had ordered 7 cakes.

   ' Well, they will be here a while. '

We finished and Kyoya paid the check and we got back in the limo.

   " So, where is this secret place now? "

   " It's a little far. "

   " It is? "

   ' Where are we going? '

   " Yes, so why don't you rest your head and I'll wake you when we get there. "

   " Won't you get bored? "

   " How can I be bored? My love is sitting beside me. "

   " Kyoya..."

I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes to fall asleep. He put his arm around me and I opened my eye a little to look up at him. He smiled down at me and kissed my forehead. He opened up his book again and started reading it. I closed my eyes again and fell asleep against his shoulder.

( Time Skip )

   " Y/n. "

   " Y/n. "

   " Darling? "

I opened my eyes. I yawned and sat up. I looked down at what I was laying on and saw that I had been sleeping on Kyoya's lap.

   " We're here. "

   " Okay. "

He got out of the limo and I followed after him. He shut the door and the limo drove off. He grabbed my hand gently and we started walking. I noticed that it was dark now and that we were walking through a forest. It looked like a magical forest from storybooks. Fireflies were flying everywhere and the street lamps lit up only small parts of the pathway. We continued to walk through the forest until we reached a cliff. At the cliff was a wooden bench with a tree sitting right behind it. We walked towards the bench and sat down on it. I admired the view we had.

   " Kyoya this is beautiful. How did you find this place? "

   " I did a lot of research to find this place. I wanted to find a place like this for us to go and relax because today is a special day in our relationship.

   " Well, you did an amazing job. This place is beautiful. "

   " Y/n, I have something special I want to give you. "

   " Okay. "

Kyoya turned towards me on the bench and I turned towards him. He pulled out a box and opened it. In the box was a ring sitting between the soft cushons in the box.

 In the box was a ring sitting between the soft cushons in the box

   " This isn't a proposal. "

   " Good. I'm not ready for that yet. "

   " This is a promise ring. Since today signifies a year I wanted to get this for you so I can make you a promise. "

   " Kyoya? "

   " I promise to always treat you the best I can. After all the commotion with the Host Club, you were the only person I could turn to, to understand my feelings and calm me down in times of anger or waking up. Y/n I want to give you this promise ring to say, I promise to always stay by your side and protect you. I, Kyoya Ootori, love you Y/n. "

   " Kyoya, I love you too. I promise not to leave you. "

He took the ring and slid it on my finger. I jumped at him and wrapped my arms around him in a hug. He returned the hug and when we pulled away he captured my lips with his. I kissed him back and he tilted his head to the side deepening the kiss. When we pulled away he smiled at me and held me tighter to him. I relaxed in his arms as we watched the stars.