1-Where it all started...

Those Stars...

A girl with black colored straight hair with a pale skin tone wearing her hoodie, Landed from her hometown to another country for her studies.

She sighed out looking at a big school waiting for her. She closed her eyes, Push opening the doors not knowing what to expect. She put a big smile on her face as she walked in.

There was no one around the hallway.
"I guess everyone is having their classes",  she said to herself looking around.

She walked into the principal's office. The principal greeted her in and she sat on a chair next to the principal's table.

The principal asked her what her name was, She replied politely "Luna Ellie" and the principal asks her about her class, she replied "Eight grade".

The principal started surfing in her computer. Luna waited for her and then the principal read her name aloud "Luna Ellie" she smiled and greeted her "Welcome to our school Luna".

"I will be right back with your schedule", She said so happily.

Luna sighed in relief as she walked to collect the schedule.
"I guess I'm really nervous", Luna thought to herself.

She looked around the big office while waiting for the principal to come, after about a minute or so the principal walked in with a lot of books in her arm.

Luna looked at the bundle of books as the principal kept it on the table in front of her, then a teacher push opens the door handing some paper to the principal, and then Luna heard the principal replying "Thanks Steve".

"I guess that's the teacher's name", Luna thought to herself. The principal handed her some books and showed her the schedule with a key to her new room which had a number on it "029".

She stood up and put the keys in her pocket and took the bundle of books and the schedule of her classes along with her and she said

"Thank you miss-", She looked at the principal's badge which written "Tiffany".
"Thank you miss Tiffany", She replied again with no hesitation.

"Miss Tiffany or should I called her principal Tiffany Nah I'll just call her miss Tiffany that rhymes than principal Tiffany, "Luna thought to herself.

Has she was walking out miss Tiffany stopped her and said a teacher is waiting for her outside.
She then said that he will show her, the new room she was going to live in.

She nodded and walked out. She saw Steve waiting for her. Teacher Steve to be exact.

He helped her with her books and showed her, her new room.
He introduced himself and she introduced herself to him as well, Steve told her that he will be at the hostel, where she is in.

He showed her the room and told her to get some rest before tomorrow's class.

She looked around the room and saw four beds they were bunk beds and she looked around the bathroom and a large kitchen with a small table and four chairs around it and there was a small fridge and an electric stove.

"Why is there an electric stove, oh maybe for safety, fire can be a big problem," she said to herself.

"I wonder if I have a roommate but I guess I don't, Ugh it's not fair. I have to settle myself in. I was expecting a roommate" Luna said to herself about her bad luck.
She unpacked her bag and started preparing her school bag for the very next day.

She read her schedule and packed her bag according to it.
"Its been a week since this school year start, I have to catch up with the notes, Ugh..." she said not wanting to.

"Why should I always have bad luck, first it was leaving home and then it was no roommate and now I'm behind schedule", Luna said with tears escaping her eyes.

"I miss my hometown already", she said laying on the bed and covered herself with a blanket.

She thought of having a good rest since her eyes were shutting down.
She laid on one of the beds hoping she will have a good year ahead, hoping she will be fine, hoping she will find new friends.

She closed her eyes while thinking about all her wishes to happen tomorrow morning on the first day of her high school...