38-Door guards

"Thank you Sebastian for helping us out," Luna said to him.

"I needed to make up for my mistakes. Can you forgive me? I know I have hurt you a lot," said Sebastian to everyone.

"We will forgive you unless you don't repeat the mistakes with anyone" said Stella.
"I promise that I will try" Sebastian said smiling.
"Promise?" Luna teased.
"Promise" Sebastian said smiling with tears filling his eyes.
"Aww, He is crying. We forgive you buddy" Bethany replied.

"Now everything is done we just have to recheck everything once more," said Rose looking at the schedule.
"I have rechecked all the programs and everything is perfect," said Bethany.

"We will have final rehearsal tomorrow for the participants right?" Bethany added. "Yeah we will have it," said Rose.

"Stella and Luna have you checked the microphone and light and all other kinds of stuff that I told you to," Rose asked.

"Yeah we did it but we are not sure about the speaker. Teacher John said he will fix it," said Stella.
"What about the snacks?," Rose said looking at Sebastian and Luke.

"Everything is done and ready, We just have to bring the food to the table on the day of the show, "said Luke.

"I have checked the chairs, air conditioner and set the tables for the food," said Rose. "So does this mean we are done?" Stella asked.

"Not exactly we will have the final rehearsal and You, Luna, and Bethany and teacher Emma should be on time before the students are here," Rose answered Stella.

"And Stella can you notify it teacher Emma," she added.

"I will, "Stella said walking out of the hall.

"And Me and two of you with teacher Adam will set the snack and teacher John will recheck the stage"

It was finally the day of the program and teacher John was really happy with the work.
He was over the moon. The lighting, The snacks, The decoration and everything around were just perfect.

"Make sure no students get out and all the guests are having a good day," The teacher said.

"Can Bethany, Stella, and Luna guard the door so that no one gets out?" he asked.
"Yes we will plus we will love it, "Stella said.

"And I need Rose, Luke and Sebastian just make sure everyone's fine and having the best day" he said.

"I guess we needed Sebastian," Luke said.

They agreed and waited for everyone to be seated.

Luna and others walk to the gate and saw everyone entering.
They welcomed all the guests and while they were seated. They started guarding the gate.
"This job is really fun," Luna said.
"We are meant to do this together," Stella said.

Some students started coming and asking them if they could go out but they didn't let anyone go if it isn't too important.

They saw Asher and Eva walking toward the door and they stop them from going out but Asher started pushing the door open.
"Stop these stupid things Asher!" said Stella.
"Why are you guys so annoying?" Bethany asked.
"We just need to go out because it's too important,l Asher said.

"What is the important matter?" Luna asked Asher.
"Ugh, It is something, I just can't say," Asher said rolling his eyes and trying to push the door open.

"Then you can go alone without Eva but be right back," Stella said.
"What is the matter if I go with Eva?" Asher asked.

"Sorry this is not the rule," Bethany said.
"I am gonna go with Eva," Asher said while pushing the door.
Stella ran to teacher John and told about Asher and Eva trying to open the door.

He quickly came and ask him why they wanted to go. They replied nothing and lied Luna called them.

"Why did you call them?" the teacher asks Luna.
"I didn't call them they are just lying cause they want to escape from problems," Luna said to the teacher annoyingly looking at them walking.

"Okay then anyway you are doing an amazing job and all the show are perfect. I am proud of your work" the teacher said smiling and walked back to his seat.

"Why do they always want to fight with us?" Bethany asked.
"Because they are idiots," Stella replied annoyingly.
"I hate them so much," Luna said angrily.

After all the show the volunteers started cleaning up the hall with some teachers.

Teacher John thanked them so much for the great work and the principal was even happier to the volunteers and teacher John.

"This was the best program we ever had. Everyone was having a great time" The principal replied.
"You guys along with teacher John should probably do it coming years" Teacher Emma replied.