12-Agreed & disagreed

"Nice to see you, sweetheart, What are you doing here?," Asher asked.

"Oh, Sebastian told me that you wanted to talk" Luna replied.
Asher was confused but then he saw Sebastian pointing at Luna and lip-syncing "talk dude"
Asher looked perplexed but he said them to enter.

"Oh yeah, I did, I did. hmm, you can enter"He answered bewilderingly. 
Luna and Sebastian entered and Asher greeted them in.

"So,What did you wanted to talk about? " Luna asked.
"Oh yeah, it was ahh, I mean I think you should talk to Steve, Yeah your teacher, teacher Steve, " Asher said thinking a lot.

"Oh but why?" Asked Luna.
"Cause it's really important girl, " Asher replied.

"Sebastian, Would you mind coming later?, " He added.
" Alright, of course, " Sebastian replied.
"Shut the door when you go out, " he added. Sebastian agreed and walked out closing the door.

Asher said to Luna that he doesn't want Luna to be bullied like himself in the past so he offered her to fit herself in with popular students just like him currently.

Luna hesitated first but then she agreed in order to save her friendship with him but she knew what she felt was not friendship but more.
"Go and have some rest, see you tomorrow," Asher said while Luna walked out of his room.

She walked to her room which was next door to his, She opened it up to see her friends waiting for her to come home.
"Where were you?" Bethany asked worriedly.

"Nothing, I just needed time alone," Luna said and walked to her bed thinking about tomorrow.

The next day Luna walked to the school with her friends not knowing what to expect from Steve.

She walked to her class with her classmate Stella. Eva joined her.
They entered the class and Eva asked her
"If she would like to sit with her but she disagreed and sat with her friend Stella, "

Luna told Stella that Eva is Sebastian's girlfriend.
Stella was shocked to hear that and was unbelievable.

Then their teacher came in and called Luna.
She went outside of the class with teacher Steve and She asked Steve if he wanted to say something important to her.

Steve replied "Can you come down of your room every night with Asher to the first floor?" Luna didn't know what he was talking about.

she asked him "why?"And he replied that Asher wants to see her.

She replied, "but why didn't he said that to me instead".
"Cause he is not the only one who's gonna be there, Eva and Sebastian will also show up," he said.

"But why should I come?" she asked.
"Just to have fun with friends and you know hang out with the popular student and teacher, " he replied.
"Do you like to be popular?" He added.
"Yeah, I do and I guess everyone does," she replied.

"You are lucky to be one of us and Asher thinks your cute. What do you think about him is he cute?" Steve said.

"I don't know, he is like everyone else," Luna said a little blushing.
"Why did you start to redden ?"Steve asked.
"Let's head back to the class I haven't finished the notes" Luna replied and enter the class.

"Don't forget tonight at eleven thirty..."