30-Coming back

"I can't wait to see them," she thought while entering the plane. She sat on her seat and messaged her friends that she is on board.

They were waiting for her. She saw four friends sitting across the seat and talking each other, two from behind and two from the front, she remembered them and thought to herself soon, "I can't wait to see you guys."

After a while,
she slept. She woke up to see that she was almost there. She looked down from her window and said to herself "I'm back".

When the plane landed she couldn't wait to go outside. She called out for a taxi and went back to her second home the hostel.

When she reached there she saw her three friends waiting for her. She took her bags from the trunk of the taxi and hugged her three friends she heard them mumbling to her "we are glad that your back, we really missed you".
They break the hug and went back to the room when she saw Asher entering the room.

She didn't know if she loves him or hates him, it was hard for her to choose. She felt confused, She felt sick.

Stella snapped her out of the thoughts and welcomed her home. She went inside take a quick bath, then grabbed a snack and went to sleep since it was night.

"Good morning everyone! Tomorrow is the first day of school so we have to collect our books, uniforms, stationery, etc!" said Bethany waking up everyone from their sleep.

Stella yawned and told "let us sleep, it's only seven we have more time"

"We only have time till ten," Bethany added.
"I will go at nine or something we still have time plus go and sleep, you will never get this sleep till next Saturday, "Rose said.

They all went back to sleep except Bethany.

"They are going to be late!" she whispered to them looking at them sleeping.
"At least I can make some pancakes for them," she said smiling to herself and walked to the kitchen.

She made some pancakes and decorated each in different ways. Then she gets ready and it was almost nine.

So she woke up Rose and others and told them to get ready faster because they are late. "We only have one bathroom I have no idea how everyone is going to get ready on time!" Bethany said pretending to be angry.

After they all woke up and got ready it was almost ten. They all ran to the school and were glad to see it didn't close yet.

"They took their book and other kinds of stuff and went back to their room and started packing for the next day, Let's prank Asher on the first day," Stella said.

"No we need to prank Luke, We have to take revenge on him for bragging me, "Bethany said.

"Are you sure, Bethany? "Rose asked.
"Yes, I'm sure and if you don't want to get involve it's fine because he is in my class, "Bethany said with a devilish face.

"I'll help you with it but think" Rose added.
"Then let's make a good plan, "Bethany added.
"I don't know about it," Rose thought.

"I got an idea," Stella shouted.
"Let's test if he really loves me by giving anonymous love letter and gifts," Stella added.

"That would be great, "Rose said excitedly.
Bethany jaw drops as she heard the plan.
"That is amazing, "she added.
"So let's start" Luna responded.
"Are you guys sure?" Rose said laughing nervously.

"Yes one hundred percent" Luna replied.
"Gulp, Okay..." Rose replied smiling weirdly.