67-Tears

The next day they all woke up pretty late.
"All of us woke up late! Let's eat something before we go! Faster girls!" Bethany answered.
"Yeah, I am hungry" Luna answered.
"When is your flight Luna?" Stella asked.
"Today seven p.m"Luna replied.
"Oh, so that means you have to be at the airport at forty thirty or five right?" Stella asked
"Yes, but I have to go around two from here since the airport is quite far" Luna answered.

"Which means you will go in an hour?!" Bethany asked shockingly.

"Yeah, I better get ready," Luna said.
"Why did we woke up late?" Rose replied sadly.
"It's fine we still have one more hour and lets me get ready fast and I guess let's all get ready fast" Luna added.

"I will head back to my room and be right back," Anna said going out.
"When are you guys going?" Luna asked.
"Around three or four, " Rose replied.
"You guys are going by car right?" Luna asked.

"Except Stella, she is going through train," Rose replied.

They got ready and was ready to go when Luke came and called Bethany, She left and Anna came.
"So who is ready?" Anna asked.
"I have five more minutes before leaving. I will head to the taxi" Luna said rechecking the room rushing.
"We are coming" Stella replied.

They went towards the taxi stand, Bethany and Luke came towards her.
The demonic give her a tight group hug. Luna was about to enter the taxi when Sebastian came running saying "Sorry I am late, Bye"

She smiled waving from the taxi. The demonic's eyes were filled with tears but their hope of seeing soon was cooling then down deep inside. They went back to the room until it was their time to go.

They hugged and they went one by one.
Asher looked at them from across the hallway. He knew he was making a mistake, He knew it was all wrong but he didn't want to do what he wanted. He knew he was letting his ego win.

His intention is to win against ego but not by himself but with someone who knew him more than he knew himself.

He didn't want to go back to his mom. He didn't want all the problems to come flashing with a blink of his eyes. He just does not want to go but at the same time, he didn't want to stay.

Everyone in the demonic left and Stella was the last one left. It was his last chance, He thought for a while he held on to his confident and thought of walking to her for forgiveness but it was too late Stella got into the car to the train station.

He lost his last chance. He felt guilt, He didn't want to think about the negativities. He tried to changing the topics but everything had a problem.

He sat on a chair devastated. He cried for all the mistakes. He wanted all of the negativity to goes away.

Trent approached him and asked him why he was crying.

"Nothing" Asher replied.
"Is it Eva?" He asked.
"No, it's not" Asher replied.
"But I know it is" He answered.
"By the way you don't have to cry because Eva is not with you," He added.
"You never know the pain" Asher replied.
"What kind of pain are you talking about?" He asked.
"Oh, How can someone who never has been a relationship know thin as kind of pain" Asher replied.
"If it hurt for you that Eva is not here then I can't imagine Luna. You cheated on her right?" Trent replied.
"How do you know that?" Asher asked.
"Everyone knows this. You cheated on Luna and Eva cheated on Sebastian this is all over school" Trent replied.

Asher felt even more guilt and shame about what he had done to Luna.
A little voice in his head kept saying "You are the reason for many people's pain so bear this".

"I am going," Trent said and went in his own direction.
Asher covered his face not knowing what to do. That's when his phone started to buzz. He picked up to Eva calling.
He answered it like he never did it in a million years.

"Hey, Asher," Eva asked.
"Hello Hazel" Asher replied.
"You left?" Eva asked.
"Not yet" He replied.

"Oh, Why are you crying?" She asked.
"Hey that's nothing just don't care about it" He replied.
"Seriously why are you crying?" She questioned.
"So many things are just bothering me" Asher answered.
"What so many?" She asked.
"I don't want to go back, I miss you like miss you so much and to make it even worse I didn't get a chance to forgive them" He replied.

"You mean Luna and friends?" Eva asked.
"Yeah, them" He answered.
"Just forget, Maybe they have already forgiven you, Just don't worry about it besides you have someone to talk to" She replied.

"I am glad I have you but somethings keep saying bear the pain" Asher replied.
"Asher just don't tell it to yourself" She replied.
"I am trying I just can't" He replied.
"Just don't tell nor think about it" She answered.
"I am going to enter the car, Call you back soon and I will try to forget its promise" Asher replied.
"Bye have a safe journey" Eva replied.
"Bye and Thanks a lot," Asher said.