51-favourite book

After fishing the teacher told them to go back to the tent.

"What can we do inside this tent I'm bored?" Luna said to demonic.
"Maybe we can tell some stories because this is a camp," Anna said to luna.

"What kinds of stories we can talk about?" Luna asked.
"What about an adventurous stories? " Bethany asked.  " let try that" Rose said.

"Can I tell a story?" Stella said wanting to. "Go ahead" Bethany replied.
"Are you going to say the story about the book you gave?" Rose asked Stella.
"Yes!" Stella said.
"Start it then" Rose added.

"So let's start, It's all began in a school just like us, Some students living in the school hostel. Just like ours, They were having a school trip that was held in their summer vacation for fifteen days.

They were prepared like us but something terrible happened their school security just like teacher Steve for us locked them in a class. Lying to them they missed the bus and taking them to a different country.

He locked them in an abandoned hotel but they escaped out, but a snake entered in one of there bag. After a while a snake bit one of them that he ended up in the hospital. While others worked for him saving his life and saving others who were trapped in the same trap as them and going back to their school. They call them self RHLASA like we call ourselves demonic"

"from where did you got this story. I did know you were a story writer" Luna replied.
"I didn't make this story, this story is a true story and they made this story to a book and this is one of my favorite story that I read," Stella said.

" Wow this story is amazing" Anna replied with amazing reaction.
" I know right," Stella said.

"It's almost one so let's take a nap the teacher did say we will stay up late tomorrow," Bethany told her friends.

"You mean today since it is already one" Rose added.
"Yeah" Bethany replied yawning.
They all slept on their sleeping bag.

The very next day teacher John gave them an activity and told one of them that they will win a prize of fifty bucks.
Everyone were so excited to play.
"What game are we gonna play?, " A student asked.

"Hicking stick limbo" The teacher replied excitedly.
Everyone take turns and some won and some fail including Anna who failed at the beginning.

The last turn was Asher, He made fun of Anna that he end up failing himself.
"Why can't you be a little flexible?" Eva replied irritated.

"It is never my fault!" Asher said.
"Then who? The demonic's? You are embarrassing me in front of everyone by blaming them" Eva replied annoyingly.

"Well, You are also embarrassing me " Asher angrily replied.
"By shouting at me all the time!" Eva added yelling. 

"Hey, Hey stop fighting," Sebastian said separating them.
"Who are you to talk to me like that?" Eva asked.
"Me? Your ex-boyfriend who never blamed you for anything" He replied.
Eva didn't spoke a word out.
"Good luck fighting I don't care" Sebastian walked away with water filled in his eyes.