32-Abandoned playground

"What do you want?" Bethany asked.

"I wanted to ask you if you are the one who put the letter in my locker, " Luke asked.
"Umm, no why?" she questioned.
"I mean what letter?" She added.

"Oh nothing, someone put a letter inside my locker and I don't know who was it from so I throw it away,"He answered.

"Oh Cool, I'm heading to my room, "Bethany said and walked.

"Wait, wait, "Luke stopped her once again.
"You have any crushes or boyfriend, " he added.
"No, why?" she asked.

"Nothing, Can you help me find who wrote it, " he asked.
"Umm I don't know, Let me think about it, "Bethany said and went to her room.

"He is disturbing me, "Bethany said to her roommates.

"No he just loves you and we know you love him back," Luna replied.

"He cut the paper and throw it away and said my heart belongs to Bethany, "Rose said with a smirk.

Bethany started blushing again.
"So this really happened, " Stella asked Rose.
"Yeah, it happened," Rose replied.

"I found Luke's Instagram account," said Luna.

"Show me his profile," Bethany said excitedly and then quickly changed it and act cool.

"Ooh, so you really love him," asked Rose.
"No I don't, "Bethany answered.

"I can't ignore to notice that either, " Stella said. "Notice, what?"Bethany asked.
"The blushing of course, "Luna said.

"Guys let's leave this topic and eat something, "
Bethany said and walked to the kitchen.

After the nightfall, they all taught of going to a garden because Rose wanted to show everyone an abandoned playground and told them if they could play together.

They walked to the garden and went to a place, where they never went before. There were few lamps near the playground that was lightening up the playground.

Rose said to them that she found it last year. They looked around the playground.

The slides were completely destroyed and rushed, They saw a seesaw behind the slides. They sat on it while Rose sat on a swing nearby.

Rose contact Anna to come to join them in the garden, after a few minutes she arrived.

Luna, Stella, and Bethany sat on the seesaw but because of the weight, it couldn't move.
"It is not going to move if you two sit there and me alone here" Luna answered.

"I got an idea, Luna sits there and Bethany here and I will stand in the middle" Stella replied.
"Are you sure about that?" Bethany asked.
"Duh let's start," Stella said getting up on the seesaw.
"Woohoo! Now, this is what happens when we work together!" Stella said trying to balance herself in the middle.

"I will stand in the middle now!" Luna said.
"Then you both stand I will sit where Luna sat" Anna replied.

Rose looked at them and told them that she will walk around and come back.
"You want to join?" Luna asked.
"No thanks I am fine" Rose replied.

She walked towards some hanging grasses and saw two benches and someone was sitting on one.

She got scared but then she sighs in relief when she saw it was Luke. He didn't saw her, he had headphones on.

Rose assumed that he was listening to music.

Then Luke's attention broke when he saw Rose walking back to the playground.

He called her and asked her what she was doing. She said that she came with her friends to the playground.

"Oh that's cool, "Luke said and Rose was going to walk outside when Luke looked through the hanging grass and saw Bethany.

Luke asked Rose to stop once more and told her that he received an anonymous letter and asked her if she knew who was it from.

She nodded no.
"A quick silly question, Do you really love Bethany?" Rose replied.

He sat back on the bench and told her
"Yeah, I do but the sad part is she doesn't".

"I don't know but she's been blushing when we talk about you to her, "Rose told.

"Do you think she will love me?" Luke asked.
"I'm not sure but I can help you to find out, " She replied.

"Thank you, You have no idea how much it means to me, " Luke said.
"You are welcome and Why are you here?" "Rose asked. 

"I'm always around here, especially behind these hanging leaves or whatever you call it, " Luke answered.

"I assume that you come here and put on a music and think about Bethany huh? "Rose asked.
"Wait, how do you know that, "Luke asked.

"It's written on your face, "Rose said and laughed.
"I will be heading to the room so bye, " Rose added.
"Have we met before ?" Luke asked.
"I don't know maybe you know me cause we are in the same class" Rose added.
"I mean you look so familiar" Luke said.
"Really" She smiled and left.