2-Freshman

She yawns as she wakes up with the sound of her annoying alarm clock for her first day of high school.

She saw the sun shining through her window and greeted it by saying "Good morning new day" and stood up from her bed, stopping the alarm and walked to change her outfit and had a quick breakfast.

After about ten to twenty minutes she was ready to go.
She grabbed her bag and the key along with her schedule.
She took a deep breath and started walking to her school which was the next block of the hostel she is living in.

She went to the first floor and opened those giant doors to her new school.

She sighed as she pushes to open them.

She started searching for her class "8B" she saw new students while walking around.

She walked around for a few minutes but couldn't find her class in the big school so she taught of asking for help.

She saw a bunch of girls and walked towards them for help. She politely asked them for class.

"Who are you and why is this girl talking to me, care to explain," said a girl.
"I didn't mean to interrupt but where is class 8B?" Luna replied.

"Seriously, You are questioning Eva about stupid things, and please do look for someone dumb for that", She said annoyingly to Luna and a random boy added 

"Watch! Who you are talking to before you end up in the grave."

Luna ignored her and started searching herself, "bad luck already", She thought to herself.

When someone with black curly hair with a beautiful dark brown skin tone, approached her and asked her if she knows where class 8B was.

Luna smiles at her and said,"I'm looking for the same class let's look for it together then".

"Wait" Luna stopped her.
"What's your name?" Luna added.

"Oh I'm Stella and what's yours?" Stella replied

"I'm Luna and do you want to search for the class together" replied Luna.
"Yeah, Why not?", Stella replied.

They started walking and saw two girls chattering . They were walking upstairs. Stella stopped them and asked if they knew where class 8B was.

Their unexpected reaction of happiness. Shocked Stella and Luna.

They happily replied "Yes" and took them upstairs with them.
Luna asked there name and they were even happier to say it.

A brown curly-haired girl with a white skin tone introduced herself as Rose and a black wavy-haired and with brown skin tone introduced herself as Bethany.
"We have to hang out sometime"added Bethany.

"Yeah, Your right, Bethany let's meet up at the cafeteria so we won't miss our class now, "said Rose. "Why, not" added Luna.

Luna and Stella walked to their class and was greeted by there a new teacher, Teacher Maria.
She helps them settle down after about five minutes Eva walked into the class.

The teacher looked at her raising an eyebrow and asked her why she was late and she aggressively said "You know some students needed to see me. You know the popular girl."

"This is not an excuse and at least respect your teacher" Teacher Maria replied angrily.
"This is the first week and you started to ruin my mood" the teacher added.

"I don't like this girl, I asked for help and she said that I was blocking her way and pushed me away from her," Stella whispered to Luna.

"Yeah I asked her for the help too, "She was bad to me as well and there was a boy with her who said to be careful, who I talk to"Luna whispered back.

Luna was happy to have Stella around and Stella was as happy as Luna after the first class teacher Maria showed Luna and Stella a girl name Anna so they could complete the notes.

Luna asked the teacher if she was her class teacher and the teacher nodded her head "yes" and walked from the class.

While the teacher walked out, A boy came rushing. Luna immediately recognized him and whispered to Stella that this was the boy she saw with Eva.

"Good morning teacher" the boy replied.
"Oh Hi, Asher shouldn't you be at your class now." the teacher questioned
"Yeah, but I wanted to see my favorite teacher."He added.

"I was heading to your class Asher." the teacher replied.
"No, a teacher we have you on the third class" Asher answered.
"Your right, You are in 9A, I have 9c now, see you then." the teacher replied.

"I think Asher is his name", Luna said to Stella.
"Yeah, I think too", added Stella