13-New member

"Don't forget tonight at eleven-thirty," Steve said.
"Don't tell anyone about it either," He added.
Luna nodded her head and walked inside the class.

After her classes, she head back to her room with her roommates. She was really excited to go.

She waited until her friends fall asleep and slowly walking out of the room without making a noise.
She slowly took the keys and her handbag and walked out closing the door slowly as possible.

She then walked to Asher's room which was next door and knocked on it.

She waited for him to answer, After a couple of minutes he opened. He told Luna to wait until he picks out the things they needed.

Luna was suspicious to see him hold a big bag and which also belong to Steve.
She asked him that was it Steve's bag.
He nodded yes and he told her to come quietly downstair with him.

They both walked to the stairs nearby and Asher told Luna to wait for Sebastian and Eva to come since there floor was third and the second last from the rooftop.

They waited for them and kept waiting and no one seemed to come so they thought of going down to Steve.
"Where are we going?" Luna asked.

"Steve has an office downstairs just for himself cause he like manage the hostel Asher replied. Plus he has a room. Where he sleeps eat you know like a room," added Asher.

"Oh, that was new," She replied.
"I know right he doesn't usually use the office but nowadays he wants to meet up with us so now he uses it," Asher responded.

"Oh, that's nice," Luna added.
Then while they were walking to the office they heard footsteps behind them. They were about to hide but then they heard a familiar voice and saw Sebastian and Eva walking down from the stairs.

They signed in relief and waited for Steve to open the door to his office.

They entered sat around on the floor. They chatted with Luna and talked about each other for a while and had a great time.

They joked and laughed and played some games.  Eva told Luna that if she wanted to fit in she had to come every day.

Luna nodded yes and then she regretted what she said and told them that she couldn't come on Fridays since that day she and her roommates will spend time together.

Eva told her that it was fine but she had to come to the rest of the days and not make excuses.

After Eva was completed talking with Luna.
Asher told Luna that she should do whatever they do and he told her to promise that she will do whatever they say or do.

She didn't hesitate and said yes because she was ready to do anything for Asher so she can be together with him. She knew she had some kind of felling towards him about she did not want to except it.

They talked for a while but Luna couldn't take her eyes from Asher.

She kept on blushing when Eva tapped on her shoulder and asked for a picture together and told her that she will be her new best friend.

Then she saw Asher handing the bag he carried with him.